Priefert SO4

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":3f8ksvs5 said:
C-Ranch":3f8ksvs5 said:
LDEnterprises":3f8ksvs5 said:
Love our Arrow. Saw the newer 86 model at the Coop recently and I drooled all over the place. All the news features are outstanding.

x2....I Love our Arrow (Q-86) and previously we have used Powder River, Tarter, and Sioux Steel. Arrow beats them all in my opinion. Even get a few neighbors asking if they can Trick their bulls using our chute. Just a solid chute and easy to run!

The Arrows are nice but not in the same price range to get apples to apples.
True but if you expense it over the life of the chute price isn't a big factor.

True Grit Farms":3fj7fjxa said:
Brute 23":3fj7fjxa said:
C-Ranch":3fj7fjxa said:
x2....I Love our Arrow (Q-86) and previously we have used Powder River, Tarter, and Sioux Steel. Arrow beats them all in my opinion. Even get a few neighbors asking if they can Trick their bulls using our chute. Just a solid chute and easy to run!

Thats why I said best bang for the buck. At the end of the day some times you can only afford what you can afford.

Brute 23":uedgyqzx said:
True Grit Farms":uedgyqzx said:
Brute 23":uedgyqzx said:

Thats why I said best bang for the buck. At the end of the day some times you can only afford what you can afford.
Most folks in the cattle business can't make enough off of cows to pay the bills much less buy a new chute. I have less than one calf in my old WW squeeze chute. I don't see the need in up grading, but if I did why not go all the way?

Latest posts