pricing equipment

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
for the last 2 days ive been on the phone an pc looking at an pricing equipment.an im about to go bonkers.priced a new KRONE 323 S cutter for $10,600.the mower caddy is $2900.then priced some sq bale acculators for $10.000 to $17000.priced a new MF inline sq baler for $15000 cashso im ready to relax for awhile an not be on the ph.

I bought the highest capacity in-line baler over 3 years ago for $20,000. So that 15K might not be too bad for todays prices.

im going to talk to the owner in the morning about the cutter.right now the cutter is the sticking point.the baler is a real good price.

Are you really hung up on the krone and caddy. I think I would look at one of the trailed mowers such as vermeer, vicon and maybe that krone makes a trailed mower. I understan they are easer to pull than the mower on the caddy.

I also think the trailed mower would be the way to go,except if your cutting in places that are hard to get to.We farm in alot of creek bottoms and some places you just can't get a tailed mower in.My neighbor has a 3pt disc mower and I have a pull type.We trade back and fourth,but if I can get the pull type in thats what I use,it just does a better job.

the mower caddy is the way to go because my buddy helps his dad in law custom bale up to 10,000 round bales a year.an they cut alot of hay.an he runs a krone cutter an likes it.so this year he is thinking bout buying a caddy or 2.an another cutter.an run 2 cutters.so they can lay alot of hay down.

Latest posts