Price of land per A.U.

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

delaGarza and Cattlerackrancher how much does realestate cost per animal unit in your country ? Is it private ownership similiar to the U.S.

Ollie":3tahhsff said:
delaGarza and Cattlerackrancher how much does realestate cost per animal unit in your country ? Is it private ownership similiar to the U.S.
yes it is a private ownership, it depends where in the country, for example an irrigation land 1200 acres costs the same as 7000 acres in the same State 70 miles apart at the same Latitud and costs the same as another land near the Gulf Tropical area with 2000 acres and so on in other parts of the country but the Northeast part is the part in Mexico that produces the most number of heads, as is in the South that are States with more agriculture and less cattleraising.

Per animal unit I need to make the research, but so you can have an idea, in 1200 acres well irrigated and with a good rotation pasture plan I could have 2000 animals, in the 7000 summer pasture land I could have 700 and in the 2000 in the tropical area 700

Latest posts