Pretty cool here for this time of year

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
41 deg is the official temp here this morning. (according to wunderground) Too nippy to sit on the back porch barefooted and watch the sunrise. Moon sure was bright about 3 am tho.

Cleveland Weather at a Glance
Weather Station
Cleveland (K6R3)
Elevation
148 ft
Station Select
Now
ClearClear
Temperature
41 °F
Feels Like 41 °F

greybeard":283i5ush said:
41 deg is the official temp here this morning. (according to wunderground) Too nippy to sit on the back porch barefooted and watch the sunrise. Moon sure was bright about 3 am tho.

Weather Station
Cleveland (K6R3)
Elevation
148 ft
Station Select
Now
ClearClear
Temperature
41 °F
Feels Like 41 °F

GB it is time to cool off that full moon is messing up my deer hunting.
Looks like daylight here at night it is so bright.
Deer are burning my cameras up from 11 to 1 every night.

greybeard":18cq7vll said:

Weather Station
Cleveland (K6R3)
Elevation
148 ftStation Select
Now
ClearClear
Temperature
41 °F
Feels Like 41 °F

Must be cause yer at such a high altitude :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Crack me up you are only 3 degrees warmer than me right now and a i am just a little higher altitude about............7000' higher. ;-)

A bit "nipply" here this morning too. About 42 and the grass had such a dew it looked almost like frost just before good daylight. Moon was huge last night too.

CB deer have pretty much quit coming around my feeder. Guess there must be some acorns dropping. I haven't gone and looked but only have one old doe and a couple of older fawns coming by before dark. Nothing at night.

I thought it was frost too. A heavy mist coming off the pond made the view from the back steps pretty surreal looking.

3way--I'll have you know I'm nowhere near the elevation that says. I'm way up there at 172'. :banana:

Like 3way we live way up where the air is a bit thinner ..... Well we're twice as high as you are GB, we live at 440 ft. I may have confused thin air for damp air. :lol:

31 here this morning. Had a frost on the roof and on top of the cars left out. Weather said it was going to be 39 and I liked to have froze running at 5 this morning in shorts and a long sleeve T.

Just a nice drizzling rain and 62 here. The deer have been out all day. Seen a good 10pt. at 2:30 and have 5 does and a couple of ratbucks out right now.

Farmer's Almanac said winter this year was going to be long and "brutal". Looks like the may be right from the start of things.

Been in the low 40's to upper 30's here every morning. But I want to know what this sun is that you speak of? It has been foggy here for a week. I would really like to see the sun just to know that it is still out there. And I am at about 140 feet above sea level.

greybeard,
i've noticed you are in Cleveland Tn. Years ago, maybe 50 years ago, as a kid i collected coupons for a contest in our church. it was all for an effort to help support an orphanage in Cleveland Tenn. is that orphanage still there? (i won the contest)

xbred":1cefg5pg said:
greybeard,
i've noticed you are in Cleveland Tn. Years ago, maybe 50 years ago, as a kid i collected coupons for a contest in our church. it was all for an effort to help support an orphanage in Cleveland Tenn. is that orphanage still there? (i won the contest)
GB is in Cleveland TEXAS.

greybeard":29gz3jt6 said:

Weather Station
Cleveland (K6R3)
Elevation
148 ft
Station Select
Now
ClearClear
Temperature
41 °F
Feels Like 41 °F

GB,
You too. 3am is the magic time for me. How do those kids sleep til noon? :lol:

bbirder":39ps3s9j said:
greybeard":39ps3s9j said:

Weather Station
Cleveland (K6R3)
Elevation
148 ft
Station Select
Now
ClearClear
Temperature
41 °F
Feels Like 41 °F

GB,
You too. 3am is the magic time for me. How do those kids sleep til noon? :lol:

They are getting ready to GO to bed about the time you are getting up.

This weather is perfectly normal. You guys just got acclimated to Big Al's global warming for the past 4 years. I think he ran out of money to pay the weather man and women, so everything is back as it should be.
GB, with feet like yours I'd recommend not going barefoot anywhere :lol2:
Really we should be praising God and pass the venison, tators and gravy. This has been almost as perfect a year as I can remember. West central Arkansas here

Latest posts