Pressure Cookers

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Seems they need make the owners manual a little more straight forward. New owners seem to need better instructions on what not to use them for

I think they just need better instruction on what not to use them for. May be a picture of a exploding pressure cooker with a big red X on it.

Red Bull Breeder":3livvhxs said:
I think they just need better instruction on what not to use them for. May be a picture of a exploding pressure cooker with a big red X on it.
I think the x should be for not putting explosives in them.

I think your right Dun. We got to get the point across that some folks are not using these pressure cooker properly. Maybe a picture of a pressure cooker with a camels head in it would help them understand the pressure cooker was intended for cooking a meal and not a bomb.

Red Bull Breeder":2tzshumg said:
I think your right Dun. We got to get the point across that some folks are not using these pressure cooker properly. Maybe a picture of a pressure cooker with a camels head in it would help them understand the pressure cooker was intended for cooking a meal and not a bomb.

A good warning label is all you need. Something along these lines should stop all these cookers from blowing up.
"Caution this product contains pork"

Red Bull Breeder":3qm00i2k said:
I was kind of thinking that all new pressure cookers should come with a ham bone.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That's good!

Or wiped down in lard.

Nah, that's make too much sense. We need a new gov't agency and background checks on all knife and pressure cooker purchases. We could do away with the INS since its obvious we don't need them and replace it with the BPCK - Bureau of Pressure Cookers and Knives.

Jogeephus":168n9at3 said:
Nah, that's make too much sense. We need a new gov't agency and background checks on all knife and pressure cooker purchases. We could do away with the INS since its obvious we don't need them and replace it with the BPCK - Bureau of Pressure Cookers and Knives.

Don't you think maybe the government should do a study first?

I'm thinking that if I'm going to get a pressure cooker for my sister, for Christmas, I better do my shopping now, before I need to show 3 forms of ID, fill out an application, provide finger prints and go through a waiting period.

I think maybe some missed the news story about one being used as a bomb in ny city a couple of days ago

farmerjan":1ebry9ca said:
I bought my last one at a farm auction, no one said a thing and I didn't ask of any instructions or a warning label.....
You are now on some govt agency's watch list...........an un-registered and un-documented grey market pressure cooker. You better hope it wasn't one of those that can hold more than just a few pint sized jars--not one of those hi capacity jobs.

greybeard":3g0npeat said:
farmerjan":3g0npeat said:
I bought my last one at a farm auction, no one said a thing and I didn't ask of any instructions or a warning label.....
You are now on some govt agency's watch list...........an un-registered and un-documented grey market pressure cooker. You better hope it wasn't one of those that can hold more than just a few pint sized jars--not one of those hi capacity jobs.

Hate to tell you but it was one that will hold a double high rack or 1/2 gal canning jars Guess I will be thrown under the jail because I'm a white american female with no ties to any minority groups!!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 15336.html

New York Police Department say they are currently vetting a Tumblr post claiming to be written by the person who planted a bomb.

The post titled "I Am The NY Bomber" has been taken down by Tumblr but sources within the police department told The New York Daily News that they are taking the page's threats seriously and its content is subject to investigation.

"The explosives detonated in New York City, that was me," the posting reads. "Those were just some tests, I know where I have made errors and I will not make the same mistake next time."

"I did it because I cannot stand society. I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society," the author continues.

"I don't know exactly how I feel about taking human lives. I suppose I'm just going to have to move forward knowing that what I am doing had a purpose and will in fact make a difference."

Latest posts