Pregnant Wedding

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":c8owtqt1 said:
Is boondocks an itty bitty fella by chance?

Look over in the photo contest and you will find a photo of Boondocks. Looks like she might be a full grown lovely woman.

hurleyjd":munzt3ii said:
TennesseeTuxedo":munzt3ii said:
Is boondocks an itty bitty fella by chance?

Look over in the photo contest and you will find a photo of Boondocks. Looks like she might be a full grown lovely woman.

But WEAK! Very very weak. LOL.
Seriously, I am recovering from pneumonia so I'm actually quite weak right now. :lol:

Have we sufficiently :deadhorse: yet?
Let's all agree that we should honor our loved ones, however mighty or weak they may be!
And that while "things aren't what they used to be", maybe they never were; and that a loving couple (with a bun in the oven or a bun already baked) who commit to each other and their family are not the worst thing around.
After all, the bride could be wearing RED! :shock:

boondocks":1kyoiyfa said:
But WEAK! Very very weak. LOL.
Seriously, I am recovering from pneumonia so I'm actually quite weak right now. :lol:

Have we sufficiently :deadhorse: yet?
Let's all agree that we should honor our loved ones, however mighty or weak they may be!
And that while "things aren't what they used to be", maybe they never were; and that a loving couple (with a bun in the oven or a bun already baked) who commit to each other and their family are not the worst thing around.
Boondocks, Sorry you've had pneumonia,hope you get lots of rest & fully recover soon. I really appreciate your summation regarding this post :clap:

greybeard":3c5kvc1x said:
I didn't read much of this, but at least they're getting married and not just shackin up...
Looks like they've finished the shacking up already and got the evidence in attendance. Too many now days sort of like those "love bugs" (aka telephone bugs) you got down your way GB. They just say hello and hang up. :lol2: :lol2:

Which is still better than a June bug..just blindly and randomly flyin around till they accidentally bump into something and stick right there or lay there on their backs with their legs in the air...am I graying the line between women and insects too much?
:pop:

greybeard":13x9rhdq said:
Which is still better than a June bug..just blindly and randomly flyin around till they accidentally bump into something and stick right there or lay there on their backs with their legs in the air...am I graying the line between women and insects too much?
:pop:
Amazing how well june bugs fly....but they never learn how to land. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts