pregnancy and vaccination

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

i need to know how many DAYS, not MONTHS, a cow will be pregnant, on average.<br>i also need to know the correct place to give a shot (SEVENWEIGHT, penicillin, etc)...which muslces, what areas
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":3dm3ul8j said:
: i need to know how many DAYS, not MONTHS, a cow will be pregnant, on average.<br>: i also need to know the correct place to give a shot (SEVENWEIGHT, penicillin, etc)...which muslces, what areas<p>Eric,<p>Average gestation length for cows is 283 days, although you may observe considerable variation from this for any particular cow and each gestation.<p>The correct place to give intramuscular injections is in the neck, ahead of the shoulder, into muscle.<p>Collin Sauder<br>Windy Willows Angus<br>Saskatchewan, Canada
<br>

[email protected]

Don't give any Lepto/Vibrio vaccine in last trimester of pregnancy!<br>: : i need to know how many DAYS, not MONTHS, a cow will be pregnant, on average.<br>: : i also need to know the correct place to give a shot (SEVENWEIGHT, penicillin, etc)...which muslces, what areas<p>: Eric,<p>: Average gestation length for cows is 283 days, although you may observe considerable variation from this for any particular cow and each gestation.<p>: The correct place to give intramuscular injections is in the neck, ahead of the shoulder, into muscle.<p>: Collin Sauder<br>: Windy Willows Angus<br>: Saskatchewan, Canada<p>
<br>

[email protected]

Also, if you're talking 7-way Blackleg, some of those are subcutaneous (under the skin) read directions<br>Don't give any Lepto/Vibrio vaccine in last trimester of pregnancy!<br>: : i need to know how many DAYS, not MONTHS, a cow will be pregnant, on average.<br>: : i also need to know the correct place to give a shot (SEVENWEIGHT, penicillin, etc)...which muslces, what areas<p>: Eric,<p>: Average gestation length for cows is 283 days, although you may observe considerable variation from this for any particular cow and each gestation.<p>: The correct place to give intramuscular injections is in the neck, ahead of the shoulder, into muscle.<p>: Collin Sauder<br>: Windy Willows Angus<br>: Saskatchewan, Canada<p>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":3cgp893o said:
: i need to know how many DAYS, not MONTHS, a cow will be pregnant, on average.<br>: i also need to know the correct place to give a shot (SEVENWEIGHT, penicillin, etc)...which muslces, what areas<p>
<br>

(User Above)":3cgp893o said:
: i need to know how many DAYS, not MONTHS, a cow will be pregnant, on average.<br>: i also need to know the correct place to give a shot (SEVENWEIGHT, penicillin, etc)...which muslces, what areas<p>
<br>