Prediction

Help Support CattleToday:

I predict that one of these bulls I am raising is gonna taste really good! :lol2:

I predict the markets will crash and hit bottom before June 23rd, 2009. I am never right, so that means it could happen. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

greatgerts":t5ch8y8u said:
I predict that the date I'm going on tonight could very well be the last first date I will have.

I always heard when making predictions the most successful predictors are the ones who keep their bases oben to interperetation. Yours could mean two things. Does this mean that you are going out on a date with an axe murderer? Or does it mean you got that butterfly feeling in your stomach cause you know this is the one. If its the latter, we need more info tommorrow cause Enquiring minds want to know. :lol2: :nod: BTW - if its the first - we'll come looking for you.

My prediction is that I will not have to pay near the taxes this year as I did in the years past.

Jo, it is the latter.
So many things are going right this time that things just "feel" right. Everything that she has said has been wonderful, and yes, there are a few butterflies, but nothing like any of my other "first dates". She does live about 2 hours away (we went to college together) and has mentioned about not having a problem moving to where her heart led her.

That sounds good. I knew on the first date with my wife that she was the one for me. I spent a year or so hunting snakes and skeletons but could not find any so I popped the question and we have been together ever since. I have a game for you to play if you will. I did this. Its tough. Matter of fact, one day you might share the results of the game with her if it all works out. She will like it I think. What I did was try to sum up my wife's character in one word. You have to think about it for some time as it is not as easy as it sounds.

BTW - glad she is not an axe murderer cause this would have been quite painful. :lol2:

I predict that something big will happen in the cancer fight,giveing us all great hope..
and some lowlife will do something so awful it'll be named after him/her..
and someone will do something so wonderful that everyone will be speechless for 5 seconds,then all media will try to find some fault with him/her.

Jogeephus":1v6axg45 said:
I have a game for you to play if you will. I did this. Its tough. Matter of fact, one day you might share the results of the game with her if it all works out. She will like it I think. What I did was try to sum up my wife's character in one word. You have to think about it for some time as it is not as easy as it sounds.
Sort of reminds me of a girlfriend I had a long time ago from Guatemala. A buddy of mine was fluent in Spanish and I would get him to teach me some romantic Spanish stuff before a date. It worked pretty good. Then one day he told me to call her a mango that night. I didn't know what a mango was and he told me it was a fruit.
You want me to call her a what :shock:
He assured me she would not be offended and would like it. He had never failed me so I got up enough nerve to take a chance.
He was right. She liked it just fine. :heart: :banana:

i predict
that the harder you work and the more money you make
you will keep a less percentage after taxes.

the less you work and the less you make
you will keep a higher percentage and some extra from the above guy.

but when all this washes out
a weak dollar, hyper inflation, taxes and etc.
we the working class (sheeple)
will be broke, down and out and begging the shepherds (you know who)
for a hand out.

but you'll get a kick in the .... instead. :D

Ryder":3t3tnbvf said:
Jogeephus":3t3tnbvf said:
I have a game for you to play if you will. I did this. Its tough. Matter of fact, one day you might share the results of the game with her if it all works out. She will like it I think. What I did was try to sum up my wife's character in one word. You have to think about it for some time as it is not as easy as it sounds.
Sort of reminds me of a girlfriend I had a long time ago from Guatemala. A buddy of mine was fluent in Spanish and I would get him to teach me some romantic Spanish stuff before a date. It worked pretty good. Then one day he told me to call her a mango that night. I didn't know what a mango was and he told me it was a fruit.
You want me to call her a what :shock:
He assured me she would not be offended and would like it. He had never failed me so I got up enough nerve to take a chance.
He was right. She liked it just fine. :heart: :banana:

Sure you didn't get mixed up with the 'm' with a 't' as the first letter? If so, did you and your girl dance?

Well, so far, my prediction has been pretty good. The date went well. We have a few different ones already planned, including going to a fair in late July. I knew her from the music department at college, and she hasn't been around cattle that much, so her wanting to go along means quite a bit. She had told a mutual friend while talking about me, that she would go wherever her heart led her, which seems pretty darn promising.
We were talking at the end of the night and I asked her a few things: 1.) Do you think it's weird that we've know each other for so long and are just now dating? She said yes. 2.) Does this just feel right? She said yes.
I'm very excited about this. I really didn't know what folks meant when they said that I would know when I found "the one". I could tell that she was feeling the same way. I guess when the time comes, all of you at CT are welcome to come.

greatgerts":kj1bz6ob said:
Well, so far, my prediction has been pretty good. The date went well. We have a few different ones already planned, including going to a fair in late July. I knew her from the music department at college, and she hasn't been around cattle that much, so her wanting to go along means quite a bit. She had told a mutual friend while talking about me, that she would go wherever her heart led her, which seems pretty darn promising.
We were talking at the end of the night and I asked her a few things: 1.) Do you think it's weird that we've know each other for so long and are just now dating? She said yes. 2.) Does this just feel right? She said yes.
I'm very excited about this. I really didn't know what folks meant when they said that I would know when I found "the one". I could tell that she was feeling the same way. I guess when the time comes, all of you at CT are welcome to come.

I'm really happy for you, son, and I hope it turns out for the best for both of you. Being young and in love is a wonderful thing. Being just as much in love with that same person many years later is even better.

Oops!! Forgot my prediction:

I predict that someday I will die, and when that time comes I will be paying a higher percentage of my income to various governments than I am now.

On on Sun May 03, 2009 9:36 pm, I wrote,

I bet by June 1st, 2009, 2/3rds of the people in this country will have forgotten the words "swine flu".

Another case of the media, and a few STUPID politicians (our VP for one), making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Pretty good, huh? :clap:

The stockmarket will crash this fall, sending the country into a depression, the crash will either be due to market factors or by the governemnt cashing out all their stock in GMC all at once.

Latest posts