Preacher and the Kid

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
A young boy is sittin on the curb shaking up a bottle of pure gum turpentine and watching the bubbles rise to the top as if in pure awe. A preacher notices him and asks what is so interesting. The boy replies, "Mr. Preacher, this here is pure gum turpentine. The most powerful liquid known to man. Why this stuff can cure a rattlesnake bite." The preacher straightened up and said, " my son, I hate to disagree with you but that is not the most powerful liquid on earth. The most powerful liquid on earth is Holy Water. Why you can take a few drops of Holy Water and sprinkle it on a woman's womb and she will pass a baby boy."

The little boy stood up and looked the preacher straight in the eye and said, " That ain't nothing, I can take and sprinkle a little of this on a cat's arse and it will pass a motorcycle!"

Jogeephus":1ijl9p19 said:
A young boy is sittin on the curb shaking up a bottle of pure gum turpentine and watching the bubbles rise to the top as if in pure awe. A preacher notices him and asks what is so interesting. The boy replies, "Mr. Preacher, this here is pure gum turpentine. The most powerful liquid known to man. Why this stuff can cure a rattlesnake bite." The preacher straightened up and said, " my son, I hate to disagree with you but that is not the most powerful liquid on earth. The most powerful liquid on earth is Holy Water. Why you can take a few drops of Holy Water and sprinkle it on a woman's womb and she will pass a baby boy."

The little boy stood up and looked the preacher straight in the eye and said, " That ain't nothing, I can take and sprinkle a little of this on a cat's arse and it will pass a motorcycle!"
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts