prayers

Help Support CattleToday:

The Prayer recognized for cancer patients is the Lords Prayer. It has been said for all who has cancer.

She and her family and all the surgeons and doctors that treat her will be in my prayers.

Larry

A person with good friends should consider himself very wealthy and that I do. She came through the surgery fine, has 6 weeks of chemo to go, but with all the prayers headed our way, there is no forseeable way anything could go wrong. Thanks AC for helping me keep my head on my shoulders when at times I thought I would lose it.

upfrombottom":v6czrlv1 said:
A person with good friends should consider himself very wealthy and that I do. She came through the surgery fine, has 6 weeks of chemo to go, but with all the prayers headed our way, there is no forseeable way anything could go wrong. Thanks AC for helping me keep my head on my shoulders when at times I thought I would lose it.
Anytime!!! But you already know that !
Thats what friends do

upfrombottom":9j63ava4 said:

That's wonderful news. I didn't know it was your wife that was having trouble and was wondering where you'd been. Good thoughts will continue to come your way, and may God bless your family.