Prayers please.

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
OK I hate doing this, and haven't yet besides posting about my little girl Steffie.

But my dear sweet friend and neighbor who has been their for us the minute we moved here and I consider him/his wife and families our families needs a prayer for strength and a speedy recovery.

He fell in the barn and broke his hip on Monday, and he was just here visiting with me on Sunday.

My heart breaks for him and his family to have to endure one more thing. So if you don't say a prayer that is fine even a thought for him and his loved ones will be greatly appreciated.. I hate to impose on all of you, but Mr J and his family are truly truly great people and I am very very proud to call them friends. :heart:

Thank you..

hillsdown":3j91dceh said:
OK I hate doing this, and haven't yet besides posting about my little girl Steffie.

But my dear sweet friend and neighbor who has been their for us the minute we moved here and I consider him/his wife and families our families needs a prayer for strength and a speedy recovery.

He fell in the barn and broke his hip on Monday, and he was just here visiting with me on Sunday.

My heart breaks for him and his family to have to endure one more thing. So if you don't say a prayer that is fine even a thought for him and his loved ones will be greatly appreciated.. I hate to impose on all of you, but Mr J and his family are truly truly great people and I am very very proud to call them friends. :heart:

Thank you..

Ouch, I will keep them in my prayers.

Thank you everyone, I really truly appreciate this. He is in his 80's and his wife has been quite ill these past few years (in and out of the hospital). Despite all of their health problems they still dairy farm (she feeds calves) and beef farm. They truly are the great people that have built this country. My worst fear is that he will not recover, you hear about this all the time . When they take a fall at this age it is just too hard to come back from.

Your prayers mean a lot to me.

Thank you all again ,very much.

I will pray for them and you, for healing and strength.

The people of faith on this board or for that matter anywhere are always willing and eager to pray for those that need it. I hope that no one ever feels that they are imposing, it's an honor for us to go before the Lord on behalf of those in need.

Larry

No sooner said than done, never be afraid to ask for a prayer as they are a powerful thing. Hope all is well soon. and no doubt you will help them as they have you, it is nice to have such good friends at a time like this.

I'll also tell anyone to never be timid about asking for a prayer,or just good thoughts. In my case both were always welcome. You'd be supprised at how good a nice word will make one feel.

Thank you all, he is still not home yet..I will update when I hear more.

I just want to say that when I read a prayers request or the like even though I do not post , I do always say a prayer for all of those involved so please know that my thoughts are always with my CT friends and their loved ones. :)

We are here because we share the same connection and for that I consider all of you my family , especially because we are all so dysfunctional we should be real family.. :lol:

Latest posts