Prayers Please

Help Support CattleToday:

Herefordcross

Reaction score
I have a neighbor who is a tractor operator, truck driver, parts go getter, fix fencer, cow counter and everything else that you need help with.
Two Sundays ago he had a stroke and they found a tumor in his brain and it's cancer and growing very quickly, he probably won't make it to the weekend. It just came about all of a sudden. He's not married never has been, lived with a lady for 38 years. He's watched me grow up and helped me up when I've fallen and caught me before I could fall. Laughed when I cussed cows for not going where I wanted them to go. Told the state trooper he did it when I drove a half mile down the road and forgot to put the hitch pin in the wagon and it landed in the middle of the road. Now you know a little about my friend and I just ask that you pray for him to be comfortable as he's coming to the end of his road. And make sure that you pick up the phone and call that person that crosses your mind and tell 'em what you want them to know because you don't know when the end is. I have once again been reminded of that over the last few days and if that doesn't make a person stop and think then nothing will.

My deepest sympothy to you. You are both in my prayers.

From personal experience I hope he has Hospice. Love those people.

Herefordcross, I am so sorry. :( You and your friend are in my thoughts and in my prayers. You are right, and your friend knows that he is loved and that you are there with him. That is something very special that can never be replaced. God bless both of you.

does he know JESUS? very important to know where you will spend eternity. willput yall on prayer list.

a prayer for ya'll from my church
Dear,
We are praying God will wrap His loving arms around your friend and comfort him...give him peace....give him love , as only God can.
We are praying for you and your family , as you comfort your friend ( His child ) .
In His love,
Robert ,Iva , Josh , & Bobbi