Prayers needed

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater

Reaction score
I'm not much of one to ask for help but we could use some prayers if it's not to much to ask for.
My wife has a neurological illness called charcot marie tooth or cmt. We've known about it for quite a while. It's a painful illness that isn't supposed to have life threatening consequences beyond the stress of living in pain. What we haven't known is that ALLLLL of her other issues such as hormonal imbalance, spinal problems, eye issues, and sensitivities to certain medications all point to one certain variation of cmt and the life expectancy of those that have it is forty years... she's thirty four. :frowns:
We found a list of medications today that are supposed to be toxic to people with cmt and she's taken half of the list within the last few years as prescribed by doctors and has had some pretty severe health problems that we considered out of the blue until today and every stinking doctor that we've been to has had her history plopped in their lap in person by us specifically to avoid such problems. :mad:

I'll pray for ya. She is awfully young to have to live like that. I know it must be stressful for the whole family.

Prayers are there, you're going through a nightmare and the doctors aren't helping. May Gods hand be with your wife and yourself.

:tiphat: Alan

I will pray for her.
Fight this thing with faith and with vigor. She is too young and this does not have to be.

I don't know how to tell you to find them but somewhere there is someone who is the top person to treat this. Find them.

Maybe google the disease and look for a school where they are doing research on this. They may know who is the best.

Prayers coming from here to your wife and her family also, Will also pray for her doctors also!! 101

Prayers lifted for her and your family. I pray that she gains relief, peace and strength.
I know that you feel like knocking those doctors in the head. It's a tough lesson, but we have experienced doctors prescribing and doing the wrong thing. At the time we had a good pharmacist who caught the error. I am glad that you discovered the conflict and I pray that now her doctors will realize what was done and do the right thing for her.

CP, thoughts and prayers coming to your wife and your family frome Va. I'm sorry to hear of this.

I'm praying that you all are able to connect with the right person/people who know more about this than the folks you've currently been dealing with.

Katherine

Latest posts