Prayers For Our Friends

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
They lost their son on Friday.
I remember him as a little kid following his Dad around their farm.
He ran into trouble with drugs and booze and was working on turning his life around.
I believe he was 23.

I do not know what caused his death.

A candle won't last long when its burnt at both ends. I feel for his parents. That's gotta be hard.

Just breaks my heart for them Jo. As a parent I cannot imagine the pain they went through when they got that call. :(

I haven't lost my daughter yet but often wonder how close she has come at times. I hate this for anyone. Parents are likely second guessing what they could have done different. That will go on for years.

I sure hope not for their sake. I know a lot of people around town were very upset and heart broke.

Such a good looking young man. :(

Praying for your friends' loss.
I had a friend in high school, and about his jr year he started drugs and it was down hill from there. I just wanted to grab him and bet it out of him.
Hope they find peace, and comfort.

Thank you everyone. I know the prayers they are getting are bringing them comfort.

Funeral is on the 22nd.

Ok this month just royally sucks!
We buried my friends son on 22nd. Just heart breaking listening to the letter his mother had written to him and planned to give it to him as a gift at Christmas this year.

Went to work and heard that a really nice older gentleman I have known for over 7 years suddenly passed away.
I had introduced him to my former host son and his girlfriend this summer. Super nice guy.

The next day I found out a friend's parents passed away. They passed away holding hands in the hospital. Just threw us all for a loop their daughter had told us she expected them home for Christmas.

Latest posts