prayer request

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm":2ahf1ae3 said:
wacocowboy":2ahf1ae3 said:
Has anyone got any updates

Sorry, Waco, we were typing at the same time!
I'm just getting ready to head on back for afternoon visiting hours, but I'm very optimistic right now!!

Its ok I am just glad he is doing better and hopefully he gets to spend Christmas at home.

I thank you all so much for your continued prayers and interest in his progress.

His progress today has been good! 'Cautious optimism' seems to be the phrase of the day.
If he continues to avoid pneumonia, it's looking like they will let him out of ICU tomorrow, and maybe come home Christmas Eve or Christmas day. They've taken him off the Bpap mask for now, and while it's labored, he is breathing completely on his own today! He was pretty tired, so I left a bit earlier today to let him try and get some well needed sleep. They've had him on Tamiflu since Saturday, so I'm hoping the flu symptoms will start to lessen soon as well. That chest congestion has been the primary complication for him today.

Thank you all again!!!!

Great news cottage, with luck he'll be home for Christmas, thanks for the update.

Thank God! That's wonderful news,

BTW they are saying on TV that they can actually see a correlation between prayer and healing. WOW

I thank The Lord for your husband's improvement. Hope he can get home for Christmas. You take care of yourself. My prayers continue for you both.

So sorry for what you both have had to go thru! But it sounds like things are better now, hope you do get to spend Christmas at home together. Prayers and good thoughts headed your way.

I am just catching up on threads, but wanted you to know our family is praying for you and your husband! What a scary event to have to go through all alone! I could not imagine it.
Please keep us updated.

I, too, believe in the power of prayer and always have and you all have proved it yet again as far as I'm concerned! My husband has been able to make great strides in his recovery, and faster than the medical team expected. He was released from ICU this morning and will be able to come home tomorrow (we think) or Christmas Day at the latest.
God has given me many gifts this week. The prayers of friends, family and strangers alike have given me back the light of my life.
Again, I cannot Thank you all enough for all of your prayers these past several days, it has truly made a real difference in our lives.

Wonderful news! There is nothing like the power of prayer. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Merry Christmas!