prayer request

Help Support CattleToday:

Praying for y'all. Both the hospitals in Waco offer great care. I was just at Hillcrest for blood clots and had my appendix taken out at Providence and got good care at both places.

Just read this.... wow, that's too much for one week. Probably couldn't be in a better place for quality care. There just might be a reason you're there ;-) and done.

CottageFarm":1isrbcq7 said:
I'm sitting in the emergency waiting room after by hustand had a respiratory crash around midnite last nite. He's struggling to breath despite the efforts of this hospital and the smaller hospital we started with several hours ago. I know he's afraid right now, and I feel so incredibly helpless I could scream. They booted me out of his ER room, so I can't even be there with him right now.
I would just really appreiciate some help in the prayer department right now.
Thank you all in advance

CF I truly hope for a fast speedy recovery. I wish you both the best. Keep the updates coming.

Wow, I am just in awe of the support and amazing messages from everyone. Bout enough to make a girl cry :heart:
Your prayers have given me tremendous strength to stay optimistic and get thru a long, and pretty tough day.
Thank you all so much, I just don't have the words to express my gratitude. I will be saying my own prayer of thanks for each and everyone of my CT family.

There's not a lot to update. He's stable but still sedated and on the ventilator. They're going to wake him up tomorrow morning and see how he can do on the machine without sedation. I have no reason right now, to not expect the best possible outcome.

Bless your heart. In a new place without friends or family and this happens. I am paying for healing and strength. God bless you.

Things are looking much brighter today, thank you all so much for your prayers and messages of support and encouragement. It really means so much to me!!

They were able to remove the ventilator tube today, and although he can't yet breathe completely on his own, they have him on a bpap mask that they can remove for a few minutes every hour or so, until he's stronger, so he's not completely dependent on a machine either.
I was nearly ecstatic to see him awake and no longer intubated this morning!! The flu seems to be mostly under control, with no signs of pneumonia at this point. If we can continue to stave off pneumonia, I'm hoping he'll be able to come home for Christmas!

wacocowboy":29ol7zso said:
Has anyone got any updates

Sorry, Waco, we were typing at the same time!
I'm just getting ready to head on back for afternoon visiting hours, but I'm very optimistic right now!!