Pravda finally gets it right

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife loves football, basketball and Nascar. I never paid much attention to Nascar before we met but got into it because I quickly realized that I was going to see a lot of it whether I wanted to or not. She taught me a lot about it over the years, but I'll never be into it like she is. Seems to me like I'm watching the same scenario week after week.

My favorite sport is baseball. She didn't like it at first because, like a lot of people, she said it was too slow. But as I've taught her the intricacies of the game, she's taking more and more interest, especially since I'm a Cub fan and they're having a good year. One problem, though. She has a tendency to wait till there's two out, bases loaded, in the bottom of the ninth of a one run game to ask me why a ball that hits the foul pole is a fair ball, or why someone two innings ago was called out when he bunted foul with two strikes on him while the guy at the plate now has fouled off four straight pitches with two strikes and is still batting. :D

Frankie":2z7sz1vp said:
Speaking of interesting articles:

"Science proves that bikinis turn men into boobs"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25197962/

Well, I have been making better financial decisions as I get older. Not that I don't look ( when I can get away with it), it's just that looking doesn't seem to affect me the same way it used to. ;-)

With that, I've got to ask, Frankie. What the heck were you searching for when you ran across that article? :D

Our paper doesn't report anything but local news anymore, so I was looking at the MSNBC news site. The headline caught my eye. :lol: