Praise Jesus! They made it...

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":2avnzy9x said:
Naw, we ain't made for that. I keep getting my gloves wet and having to swap them.

Exhaust off a NH 60 discharges just right for a hand warmer when putting out Hay.
Dam Mule battery bit the bullet this morning or I would have been in a heated deer stand.

Their tougher then you'd think...I had one do the splits on a frozen patch of ice,,broke through the ice right into the water.. And wouldn't get up.. I had to hit her with a hot shot to get her to move out...she stood at the corner of the barn all night.. It got down to 10 degrees that night.. Stood in the same spot all night.. I put some hay and grain in front of her...it would have killed a smarter cow...

Muddy":6yau4ngd said:
I'm surprised that they survived it

That's funny coming from the least knowledgeable poster on the board.
Never owned or seen a real Brimmer and is drawn to the threads like a fly to shyt.

That's a good handle for you shyt fly.

Caustic Burno":1kk3n9da said:
Muddy":1kk3n9da said:

Never owned or seen a real Brimmer and is drawn to the threads like a fly to shyt.

Why are you trying to start a fight?

Bullitt":3mdhcogj said:
Caustic Burno":3mdhcogj said:
Muddy":3mdhcogj said:

Why are you trying to start a fight?

Just fact on SF.
Raven go back to your other handle

Nice picture! They don't look too impressed with their winter wonderland :lol: :lol: I'm sure they are handling it just fine though.

creekdrive":6ji9pdgf said:
Nice picture! They don't look too impressed with their winter wonderland :lol: :lol: I'm sure they are handling it just fine though.
The hard part on cattle in the south... cold rains, and wet snows.. Even the breeds that hair up good..

Caustic Burno":2iofrq0o said:
Muddy":2iofrq0o said:

Figured that you can't spot my sarcasm, CB.

Interesting people call them dumb. Brahmans, corriente and longhorn are actually some of the smartest bovines on earth

I've seen then do well in extreme SW KS so doesn't surprise. What does is those posting who have never owned one.

Latest posts