Powerball $1.6 Billion

Help Support CattleToday:

I am not buying tickets. But if I did win I would be gone real quick. My friend who won big woke the next morning and was walking across the living room in his underwear. He heard some noise. Turned and looked. There was about 20 people standing in his flower beds peering through his windows. About a week later they took me and the ex to dinner. No less than 4 "finical advisers" came to our table while we were eating to offer their services. I would be long gone for a month or two.

I am not buying tickets. But if I did win I would be gone real quick. My friend who won big woke the next morning and was walking across the living room in his underwear. He heard some noise. Turned and looked. There was about 20 people standing in his flower beds peering through his windows. About a week later they took me and the ex to dinner. No less than 4 "finical advisers" came to our table while we were eating to offer their services. I would be long gone for a month or two.
First person I would hire is a good headhunter... to find an even better headhunter... to find competent legal counsel and someone(s) to handle the books.

I can spend the money on my own. Especially as I would tie it all up in a family trust.

First person I would hire is a good headhunter... to find an even better headhunter... to find competent legal counsel and someone(s) to handle the books.

I can spend the money on my own. Especially as I would tie it all up in a family trust.
I am not saying I would be gone because I would not know how to find good good and accounting personal. I would be gone for a couple months to avoid all the blood suckers who looking to get their hooks in me. After a couple months things would die down. But by then the phone would be changed. There would be a big iron gate on the driveway. I live in the middle of nowhere to start with. The few neighbors I have know how to be tight lipped.

vI am not saying I would be gone because I would not know how to find good good and accounting personal. I would be gone for a couple months to avoid all the blood suckers who looking to get their hooks in me. After a couple months things would die down. But by then the phone would be changed. There would be a big iron gate on the driveway. I live in the middle of nowhere to start with. The few neighbors I have know how to be tight lipped.
Hint, Get a Passport if you don't have one. Stay away from Soviet block and Muslim destinations. Keep your old number for diversion
but get a new high tech secure system answered by an Aid de Camp (you will need one) Helps to know someone off site (out of country)
Travel sans baggage to the extent possible. Form a plan ahead of time, Go where people look like you. You get the picture...

Hint, Get a Passport if you don't have one. Stay away from Soviet block and Muslim destinations. Keep your old number for diversion
but get a new high tech secure system answered by an Aid de Camp (you will need one) Helps to know someone off site (out of country)
Travel sans baggage to the extent possible. Form a plan ahead of time, Go where people look like you. You get the picture...
If I wanted to disappear I have a good friend who lives in a very small town in Alaska that has limited access. He is a self made multi millionaire. A good guy for advise and to go fishing with.

10-33-41-47-56 power ball 10

2.04 billion to 1 winning ticket purchased at Joe's Service Center in
Altadena, California

hmm
I'd be happy with 0.01 billion (10 million) 2.03 instead of 2.04 billion and they'd never notice the difference. :)
Heck, I would split that with you. And I didn't even win a lousy 1 million.:cool: