Power nap?

Help Support CattleToday:

I take naps while driving really scares the HE77out of the people riding with me

I usually take a nap if I am driving long distances don't do that much anymore but when I was driving from our house in Missouri to our House in Florida it was a 20 hr drive if you stayed with it and didn't drive the speed limit
I would work all day then drive til about midnite pull over and sleep in the drivers seat for 15-30 minutes and I could drive til about 6 or 7 the next morning when I would stop and get breakfast then drive on to Florida

alot of times in the summer when we are busy haying I will come in and take a 10-20 minute nap in my chair and then go back for another 5 or 6 hrs

now i to take napps in the afternoon.1 till 3 is my napp time.if i sleep longer than that i can get real grouchy.

MO_cows":f91kcjgt said:
Alison, that's just mean! Rubbing it in that your schedule allows for a power nap.
MO-I work my schedule around my power nap :lol: , no but seriously in the summer with the extreme heat conditions, getting up with the birds and working outdoors all day, a power nap is very necessary(to me). I put the aircon on and 'pass out' for 45min most lunch times. In the cooler months I don't even consider a nap.