Power Chip vs Unbelievable

Help Support CattleToday:

BigBear56

Reaction score
I wanted to hear others thoughts on these 2 bulls. I have a second calf Angus heifer I want to use 1 of these bulls on. Having a hard time deciding. I like both of them a lot

If you have any feet issues Unbelievable won't help. I would probably lean toward Powerchip of the two, but Stephenson Turningpoint may be an even better choice.

We looked at both those bulls and went with Power Chip. Docility EPD has us a little concerned, but we used him on gentle 2nd calf heifers. He is more the phenotype we are looking for in our herd.

We looked at both those bulls and went with Power Chip. Docility EPD has us a little concerned, but we used him on gentle 2nd calf heifers. He is more the phenotype we are looking for in our herd.
Makes sense. I like his looks as much as his EPDs. Although I would really like more docility. Do you have any calves on the ground out of him? Really curious to see more of his daughters.

We've got 2 calves coming this fall out of 2 full sib Insight daughters. Saw one calf at a show last summer I liked and a friend has a few calves and likes them.

Latest posts