Powell and the WMD case...

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Folks,
Watch the news tonight. Powell is presenting to the UN that he may have been misled by the British Intelligence and by the late David Kay....... I can't copy the news source but I will give you the link to it.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... aq_weapons

If this illegal, let me know and I won't do it again. The last paragraph is essetially important to you Bush supporters.

When did you kill off David Kay? Or maybe you think Halliburton had that contract? Where do you get your info? Is it CNN, AOL, or Rose Law Review?

TEXAN":jcrhj4in said:
When did you kill off David Kay? Or maybe you think Halliburton had that contract? Where do you get your info? Is it CNN, AOL, or Rose Law Review?

Yah didn't he commit suicide? I think I'd misidentified the wrong guy. He was one of the British inspectors. Maybe Halliburton did had a contract to make it look like a suicide (being sarcastic here). I got the source from one of my favorite site: Yahoo. Yahoo covers their news from hundreds of different sources usually (most common) by the AP (Associated Press). They relie neutrailty to their news report so there is no bias.