Potential President

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can not wrap my head around why anyone would vote for him.
You'd be surprised. The far left & particularly Millennial's and the younger generations have never recovered from Trump's ascendency to the Presidency. They hate him with a vengeance that transcends rational thought. They'd vote for the devil himself if they thought it would unseat him.
What has he accomplished in all his year of being in politics?
50 year career politician with an unscrupulous track record including engaging in activities that are profoundly illegal. Business as usual. :frowns:

kenny thomas said:
farmerjan said:
She gets in as soon as they declare him incapacitated.... which he is..... we are in trouble. A California nut case no less with some brains so it's doublely dangerous.

Now Jan, she was chosen so all women and blacks would vote Biden. Surely your not gonna go against the crowd.

You're D@#ned RIGHT I am going to go against the crowd. I wouldn't have voted for that other stupid lying B@#$H that put up with the cheating disgusting lying husband that was the former pres.... you think I am going to vote for a radical no good half nuts one this time around??? And to be paired with the man that has been seen practically fondling little girls in photo ops.....
DISGUSTING AND WORSE THAN DESPICABLE....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts