Potential of harnessing free energy by retired Army PhD.

Help Support CattleToday:

Fieldhand

Reaction score
[youtube]https://youtu.be/eNU3MLqyzPk[/youtube]

Somewhat technical, but overall does a great job of breaking it down in understandable illustration. The history of energy research that follows is amazing.

The last 1/3rd shows the age of the video and his future predictions obviously off, not knowing the amount of new oil reserves to be discovered with improved technology.

greybeard":10s90vca said:
Did he really buy his Phd from Bronte University--formerly Trinity College and University??

Yep, looks like it after he retired.

However, doesn't look like he bought his Masters in nuclear engineering from Georgia tech, military carreer, or publications and citations.

Lt. Col. Thomas E. Bearden is a nuclear engineer, war games and weapons analyst, and military tactician. He has an MS in nuclear engineering from Georgia Tech and is a graduate of the US Army Command and General Staff College and several US Army artillery and guided missile schools. He has over 30 years experience in air defense systems, technical intelligence, Soviet electromagnetic weaponry, artificial intelligence, computerized war games, and antiradiation missile countermeasures. He is a senior scientist with a large aerospace company [Colsa Corp.] Col. Bearden personally developed and published the basis for a drastic revision of electromagnetic theory and engineering, based on the work of Whittaker and Maxwell. His work is primarily responsible for the widespread interest and research into scalar electromagnetic phenomena in this country over the past decade."

Published research works

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific ... _E_Bearden

I posted Bearden's video because he appeared to explain the concept of free energy in easier to follow terms than many. The man actually credited with the discovery of "free" energy didnt finish his University degree- Nikola Tesla.

Invented the Alternating current (AC) motor, radio, xrays, among 300 other patents and numerous discoveries that weren't patented. Very interesting individual to study.

I like many of the quotes attributed to him as well.

"I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own"

"I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men."

"The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine."

"When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket." - 1926

If this is an actual prediction from 1926 then I am really impressed.

"When wireless is perfectly applied the whole earth will be converted into a huge brain, which in fact it is, all things being particles of a real and rhythmic whole. We shall be able to communicate with one another instantly, irrespective of distance. Not only this, but through television and telephony we shall see and hear one another as perfectly as though we were face to face, despite intervening distances of thousands of miles; and the instruments through which we shall be able to do his will be amazingly simple compared with our present telephone. A man will be able to carry one in his vest pocket." - 1926