Pot shop

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey TB- two feeds, both 14%, both 68%TDN. What could possibly warrant one being 13 cents a lb and the other 18?

I'm gonna go burn one down on the back porch- get back to me when you can. Thanks.

Draper":1ay760vm said:
How can it be immoral to consume a herb in its creator-made unadulterated form?

Genesis 1:29 And God said: Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed upon the earth

It is this illogical rational where man attempts to know better than God that is the unfortunate human condition.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good

Scriptural gunslinging is fun as the various divisions of christian and other religious organization have proven, however, religion aside, any human being that values life usually considers the impact of their own behavior on others. Drinking a single beer may not have much impact on my fellow man but if I increase that amount (blood alcohol) then then the impact changes. Same goes with pot. Of course, you already know this :D . So, maybe instead of thinking "morality', we can consider "abuse". After all, scripture is considerate of drinking alcohol but not so considerate of "drunkeness".

HDRider":ufbhjoai said:
Prohibition on Pot worked as well as prohibition of alcohol, and both prohibitions funded criminal enterprises.

You hit the nail on the head.

Draper":12qyu5bx said:
Hey TB- two feeds, both 14%, both 68%TDN. What could possibly warrant one being 13 cents a lb and the other 18?

I'm gonna go burn one down on the back porch- get back to me when you can. Thanks.

Dozens of things. Enjoy your joint and make sure there's no oleander in it.

Latest posts