Pot calling the kettle black

Help Support CattleToday:

It's easy to preach this stuff when you family is the largest land owner in the UK... I don't see him trying to simplify his life. And the royal places, boats, castles, the farting royal cattle? Sounds like Al Gore preaching green when he has the huge AC units at his house running up the huge bills.

Lammie":1ao5cyyy said:
Sounds like Al Gore preaching green when he has the huge AC units at his house running up the huge bills.

Now Lammie, you just can't say stuff like this. You know that AlGore is special and he means what he says should apply to everyone else.

What I hear the prince (Charles) and Prince Albert (Gore) saying is that they wish for the return of serfs and peasants. Folks who live and die in a simple style. No heat and no AC. Diets that maintain a BCS of 3.5. Wormy apples for a treat.
Cheap energy lifted the working class up out of the dirt, but now these guys are fighting back. It offends them to see a commoner in an SUV going wherever the commoner feels like going.
These guys should study the French revolution for a lesson on the perils of stifling the underclasses.

Jogeephus":2cesgtrz said:
Article sounds a bit gorish doesn't it? I know I'm scared.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environmen ... 38049.html

Joe...there is information he knows he is not making public. I will see what I can find out. It seriously concerns me for someone like that to make a headline like that.

Edit...My first thought is he is referring to spiritual warfare and discerns something on the horizon. I am not ure of the side he would be on, but it has been reported he is a descendant of important blood lines.

One of the Prince's advisors...

Jonathon Espie Porritt, CBE, formally The Hon. Sir Jonathon Espie Porritt, 2nd Baronet (born 6 July 1950) is an English environmentalist and writer. Porritt appears frequently in the media, writing in magazines, newspapers and books, and appearing on radio and television regularly.
Porritt acts as advisor to many bodies on environmental matters, as well as to individuals including Prince Charles and Stuart Rose, the chief executive of Marks & Spencer, advising on that company's forward strategy. He is a board member of Wessex Water.

Porritt is on the advisory board of BBC Wildlife magazine and actively supports the efforts of experts promoting renewable energy and sustainable development such as Walt Patterson. Since 2000, he has been chair of the Sustainable Development Commission, set up by the UK Prime Minister Tony Blair. He has however been critical of the Labour government for its environmental record and its pro-nuclear stance. He is a patron of the Optimum Population Trust. A substantial re-write of his bestselling book Capitalism: As if the World Matters was published by Earthscan in September 2007. In July 2008 he became an honorary graduate of the University of Exeter.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathon_Porritt

General info...

He was born exactly six months to the day after the State of Israel was born.

He claims direct descendance from King Solomon and from Mohammed.

He is recognized as having more reach and influence in the royal, financial, diplomatic and environmental fields than any other man on the planet.

He is the official heir to the most powerful throne on the planet.

This prince has the involvement in the Mideast peace process. In fact, the current Road Map, as well as the Oslo process from which it derives, and the Madrid Peace talks from which the Oslo process itself derived, can be directly traced to the London Agreement of 1987, which in turn can be directly traced to Charles personally.

He has the global authority, he is not the ignored wimp that the masses have been misled to believe; rather, he is the number one globalist on the planet today, and has been for decades. Indeed, this prince is over the entire New World Order power structure. This is accomplished through the world's most prominent and oldest order of chivalry: the Order of the Garter. This order is very much more than merely a revival of King Arthur's legendary round table.

In March 2002, while in the Brazilian rain forests, Charles was presented with a Brazilian state government inspired item: a statue depicting himself as an angelic figure with large wings standing atop a mass of human bodies looking up to him (the prince) as savior In fact, the inscription on the base of this miniature statue reads "Saviour of the World"

HerefordSire":2gmzxq9s said:
Jogeephus":2gmzxq9s said:
Article sounds a bit gorish doesn't it? I know I'm scared.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environmen ... 38049.html

Joe...there is information he knows he is not making public. I will see what I can find out. It seriously concerns me for someone like that to make a headline like that.

Edit...My first thought is he is referring to spiritual warfare and discerns something on the horizon. I am not ure of the side he would be on, but it has been reported he is a descendant of important blood lines.
"The" Book says the angels in heaven don't know that timeline, I doubt Charlie does either. ;-)

grannysoo":1an47x7q said:
HerefordSire":1an47x7q said:
General info...

He claims direct descendance from King Solomon and from Mohammed.

Now that sounds like a direct contradiction of terms...

United Press International
October 10, 1986
MOSLEMS IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE

Mixed in with Queen Elizabeth's blue blood is the blood of the Moslem prophet Mohammed, according to Burke's Peerage, the geneological guide to royalty. The relation came out when Harold B. Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke's, wrote Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher to ask for better security for the royal family. ''The royal family's direct descent from the prophet Mohammed cannot be relied upon to protect the royal family forever from Moslem terrorists,'' he said. Probably realizing the connection would be a surprise to many, he added, ''It is little known by the British people that the blood of Mohammed flows in the veins of the queen. However, all Moslem religious leaders are proud of this fact.''

Brooks-Baker said the British royal family is descended from Mohammed through the Arab kings of Seville, who once ruled Spain. By marriage, their blood passed to the European kings of Portugal and Castille, and through them to England's 15th century King Edward IV.

http://www.juancole.com/2008/02/burkes- ... th-ii.html

1982vett":2avztvzw said:
"The" Book says the angels in heaven don't know that timeline, I doubt Charlie does either. ;-)

He has a timeline for something and I don't think it has anything to do with the obvious.

Princess Diana was 29 days older than I.

The Spencers are an Elite bloodline family. They are cousins of the Spencer-Churchills and related to the Marlborough family at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire, where Winston Churchill was born. Other forebears included the Duke of Marlborough, Sir Robert Walpole, and the Spencer family inherited a considerable fortune from Sarah, Duchess of Marlborough. They also married into the Cavendish family, the Dukes of Devonshire at Chatsworth House, and that offshoot became known as Spencer-Cavendish.

Diana shared common ancestors with Prince Charles in the 3rd Duke of Devonshire and, most significantly, King James I, the first Stuart king of England and Scotland and sponsor of Francis Bacon. It was King James who played a highly influential role in the expansion of the Brotherhood, the formation of the Virginia Company which still controls the United States, and the creation of the King James version of the Bible. Diana was also descended through several lines from the Stuart kings, Charles II and James II, which connected her, as with James I, to the Merovingian bloodline in France.

Charles II had so many children out of wedlock that goodness knows where some of their bloodlines are today. One thing's for sure, the Brotherhood will know. As Elite families go, the Spencers are an important bloodline and Diana was related to countless aristocratic lines, including the Earls of Lucan. Further afield the Spencers have blood ties with many leading American families and they are distantly related to the Rockefellers. They have a long history of serving the monarch and the tradition continued with Diana's father.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bigge ... cret19.htm

I still think a big arse asteroid is gonna do us in before this global warming nonsense does.

This is accomplished through the world's most prominent and oldest order of chivalry: the Order of the Garter. This order is very much more than merely a revival of King Arthur's legendary round table.

I really like the sound of this club. I caught a garter at my friends wedding. Does that qualify me as a member or do you have to be born into this stuff. If so, I don't have one of those silver spoon thingymagiggs. :oops:

See link below for a list of current members.

The Most Noble Order of the Garter is an English order of chivalry. It is the world's oldest national order of knighthood in continuous existence and the pinnacle of the British honours system. Its membership is extremely limited, consisting of the Sovereign, the Prince of Wales — both being members ex officio and gaining membership upon acceding to one of the titles — and not more than twenty-four full members, or Companions. Male members are known as Knights Companion, whilst female members are known as Ladies Companion. The Order can also include certain extra members (members of the British Royal Family and foreign monarchs), known as Supernumerary Knights and Ladies. The Sovereign alone grants membership to the Order.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cu ... the_Garter

As the name suggests, the Order's primary emblem is a garter bearing the motto "Honi soit qui mal y pense" (which means "Shame on him who thinks ill of it") in gold letters. The Garter is an actual accessory worn by the members of the Order during ceremonial occasions; it is also depicted on several insignia.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... rter03.htm

garter03_01_small.jpg

garter03_02_small.jpg

Quite interesting but rather than membership being based on chivalry and honor it seems to me its based on who swam the fastest.

Latest posts