Posting Photos: Too Many Hoops

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Posting photos is a very awkward process. Can't just "copy and paste" a photo link from "photos" to a thread using "Img" component. Also, when I try to switch back between Photos and the current Thread one or the other is removed from my desktop and have to start all over. Despite the "Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" process...it is far from "easy". Therefore, I usually don't even try to post a photo... Also, the "Upload Attachment" option on the Thread always produces an error message.

The CT Board needs a simplier method to post a photo...guess I just don't have the patience to "jump through all those confusing hoops"...lol.

Running Arrow Bill":31q3m4ch said:
Also, the "Upload Attachment" option on the Thread always produces an error message.

It's been disabled to prevent virus uploads, so sayeth Macon when I asked a while back

I use photobucket as well. It's as simple as highlighting the picture, hitting (control c) to copy, and (control v) to paste.

It sounds like photobucket is the way to go.

I use ranchers.net.
The first time is terrible.
The second time is painful.
The third time is annoying.
After that, it's just monotonous, but not so bad.

Good luck.

Are photos turned off now? I have tried everything and I am not computer illiterate. I have drag and dropped, copy pasted, the only thing I can get to stick is a link.

The upload way just always produces an error, 100% of the time. What am I doing wrong? I tried copy pasting from photobuck, flickr, and from my own hard drive...I can not post a photo at all.

marksmu":3uo2bnss said:
Are photos turned off now? I have tried everything and I am not computer illiterate. I have drag and dropped, copy pasted, the only thing I can get to stick is a link.

The upload way just always produces an error, 100% of the time. What am I doing wrong? I tried copy pasting from photobuck, flickr, and from my own hard drive...I can not post a photo at all.
Cowpokes_avitar.jpg

Works for me.

The "upload attatchment" link no longer works. You need to register with ranchers.net to use the "photo" link in the blue banner or use another online photo storage site.

GOT IT!

Thanks - to simplify for anyone still not understanding...get your picture uploaded somewhere online, copy the link location between the two IMG boxes that you click directly above where you are typing.

for instance click the IMG button above - then between the two boxes that are put in your reply, past e your URL

should look like this "
" but without the quotes....

Thank 1982vett

Latest posts