post went bye-bye

Help Support CattleToday:

They deleted one I posted in the other day too. Guess they just don't like some topics. :roll:

Peg, it was my fault. I never should have started the thread. Had a bad week of things, got another tax bill, and some other things happened that just made me feel like posting some dark humor. Wasn't the place for it. Sorry.

I thought I had lost my mind the other day when a whole big chunk of one of the threads on the Hunting forum disapeared.

Jo its kinda dark times.Getting a thread tossed here is better than being tossed in jail. This day and time might pay us to watch what we say or at least how we say it.

Times are changing for sure. Seems to me that we are all in for a long hard ride.
Tom.

Red Bull Breeder":1m6gunxi said:
Jo its kinda dark times.Getting a thread tossed here is better than being tossed in jail. This day and time might pay us to watch what we say or at least how we say it.

Well said.

kerley":1035qr7v said:
Times are changing for sure. Seems to me that we are all in for a long hard ride.
Tom.

I think you're right Tom, it all looks worse by the day.

Larry

Well, we're not in this leaky boat all by ourselfs---All countrys are bailing.. even Yemmin(sp) has cut back on construction.

peg4x4":1w996rnf said:
Well, we're not in this leaky boat all by ourselfs---All countrys are bailing.. even Yemmin(sp) has cut back on construction.
Yemen, not a spelling test on her though we all know what you mean.. ;-) :lol: We are in a bit of a mess over here to. But we are lead to believe France and Germany are picking up on their economies. and their the ones who started it all in European Community, with all the cut backs.

Latest posts