Post Driver question

Help Support CattleToday:

I do not have rock, I have about 50/50 deep sand and hard clay. My only intention is to drive 2-3/8" and 2-7/8", maybe some 4-1/2" pipe with it, but we will see. Thanks for tips and pointers, I am sure there is a learning curve. I am thinking this has to better than an auger and hand diggers. Most definetly first fence with this is the one way in back. Only the cows and train will see it :)
I got an email that it shipped today, so it should be here Friday or Monday

I ordered mine from Everything Attachments out of North Carolina. Shipping to South Texas was 85.00 to a business with forklift or to motor freight truck dock. I ordered it Monday and it deliver today. All looks good, I have some assembly to do as it was advertised. Cost with the T-Post attachment and shipping was 2865.00 for a Shaver HD8

saltbranch":w1e3lh8c said:
I ordered mine from Everything Attachments out of North Carolina. Shipping to South Texas was 85.00 to a business with forklift or to motor freight truck dock. I ordered it Monday and it deliver today. All looks good, I have some assembly to do as it was advertised. Cost with the T-Post attachment and shipping was 2865.00 for a Shaver HD8
Id have to be doing a heck of a lot of fencing to justify spending that kind of money

Fence in a video you posted they were using hand held drivers what are those called and how much do they cost

Kingfisher":211q83xq said:
How many posts are you going to set w that $3000 tool?
I got enough to set, I figured spending the cash on this was worth it. In case your interested I have a well used 3 point PTO auger and several hand post hole diggers and chippin bars for sale. The "new" has been knocked off of them years ago.

ez14":r0u7p2lq said:
saltbranch":r0u7p2lq said:
Id have to be doing a heck of a lot of fencing to justify spending that kind of money

Fence in a video you posted they were using hand held drivers what are those called and how much do they cost

I do

saltbranch":15mmq3hg said:
ez14":15mmq3hg said:
saltbranch":15mmq3hg said:

I do
Well have fun :tiphat: :) hope it pays for its self many times over for you

The only reason I posted the price and vendor was to give kudos to Everything Attachment and report on the customer service to the members here. Try pricing one of these out with shipping, 3 point attachment (very important for quotes because most will quote without the mount option) I have searched all over the net and local(my local could only get with in 800.00 of my purchase price)......this was the best deal I found. I was trying to give kudos to the vendor, not justify my purchase to anyone here.
It seems some believe their opinion on my money expenditure matters to me. You would be incorrect. I can set one post and let it set if I want.

saltbranch":znwrwenk said:
The only reason I posted the price and vendor was to give kudos to Everything Attachment and report on the customer service to the members here. Try pricing one of these out with shipping, 3 point attachment (very important for quotes because most will quote without the mount option) I have searched all over the net and local(my local could only get with in 800.00 of my purchase price)......this was the best deal I found. I was trying to give kudos to the vendor, not justify my purchase to anyone here.
It seems some believe their opinion on my money expenditure matters to me. You would be incorrect. I can set one post and let it set if I want.
Im sorry if you thought thats me i was talking about for myself only when i said "id have to be doing a heck of a lot of fencing to justify spending that kind of money" i dont care if you never set one post with it! what you do with your money is no worry of mine :tiphat:

And when i said "hope it pays for its self many times over for you" i was just trying to be friendly

I have never looked at pricing one of those before so i'll just trust you got a great deal if im ever looking for one of those i'll look them up

ez14":2yv59d4m said:
saltbranch":2yv59d4m said:

Called a rhino ez. The driver , throttle, oiler, and attachments gonna run you just under 2000.00
Air hose is 1.00 per foot and you need a 15,000 compressor to run it.

Saltbranch has lots of use for that shaver. When he gets his fence done he can use it to drive rod holders down on padre island national seashore.

callmefence":1o7u2sfq said:
ez14":1o7u2sfq said:
saltbranch":1o7u2sfq said:

Called a rhino ez. The driver , throttle, oiler, and attachments gonna run you just under 2000.00

Saltbranch has lots of use for that shaver. When he gets his fence done he can use it to drive rod holders down on padre island national seashore.
thanks fence

think you could take some pictures of the whole setup next time you're working with them for me??

ez14":3ampvxiv said:
callmefence":3ampvxiv said:
ez14":3ampvxiv said:

thanks fence

think you could take some pictures of the whole setup next time you're working with them for me??
For you ez..
Absoultly, might happen today if weather allows.

callmefence":16boghr0 said:
ez14":16boghr0 said:
callmefence":16boghr0 said:

thanks fence

For you ez..
Absoultly, might happen today if weather allows.
you dont need to go out of your way for it

Latest posts