Post a random picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Was she trying to stick herself to the refrigerator?

With her, it's hard to tell. She's my wild child. I think she wanted to visit a Children's Hospital before she turned 1 lol. Her twin brother is pretty laid back in comparison. Stubborn, but laid back.

Her she is the day after the magnet retrieval.

0AE316F3-F998-4DEC-8F58-2C66B5A26ADC.jpeg

With her, it's hard to tell. She's my wild child. I think she wanted to visit a Children's Hospital before she turned 1 lol. Her twin brother is pretty laid back in comparison. Stubborn, but laid back.

Her she is the day after the magnet retrieval.

View attachment 45709
Sounds like my oldest daughter when she was a toddler. When she was three, we heard a noise in the kitchen a couple hours after bedtime. She was on top the fridge eating halloween candy that had been placed there to be out of reach.
She had opened the dishwasher and used the racks as a ladder, then slid the toaster across the cabinet to use as a step, and opened an upper cabinet to climb the shelves. If she hadn't dumped the skittles, we may not have caught her.

Sounds like my oldest daughter when she was a toddler. When she was three, we heard a noise in the kitchen a couple hours after bedtime. She was on top the fridge eating halloween candy that had been placed there to be out of reach.
She had opened the dishwasher and used the racks as a ladder, then slid the toaster across the cabinet to use as a step, and opened an upper cabinet to climb the shelves. If she hadn't dumped the skittles, we may not have caught her.
Going to be CEO of a big company someday with problem solving skills like that.

Going to be CEO of a big company someday with problem solving skills like that.
She's always been persistent. She went to MASH camp during her senior year, then community college and became a nurse, then went to work in a nursing home. After a few years, she said it was too depressing, and especially frustrating during Covid, so she decided to do something different. She decided to open a daycare. Now she does live demos to train other peoples kids to climb on top the fridge.

That must be interesting living close. How far away are you?
About 2 miles. Depending on the stand used for a test, we either rattle or don't hear it at all. When we moved here, it sounded like a muffled bowling alley. They upped the game and now everything shakes on the house for some tests. But of course, "it isn't causing any damage "🙄. Cows don't care. One dog is not a fan.

Latest posts