Possible

Help Support CattleToday:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
Last fall we bought 10 April and May calving Angus heifers and 10 later calving donor cows that supposedly had not settled and were bull bred from one of our bull suppliers.
Yesterday we sorted two heifers and two cows off to keep watch of. All four of them look to be within a month of calving. We had the bunch up to delouse so kept them in.
This cow, if she calves before March 5 is carrying an SAV America x Coleman Chloe calf. I let the seller know that she needs to have a talk with her vet about calving dates and that the calf was hers if it came on time for an ET. She said a partnership would be more fun and that the story with it would be worth telling.
Will see how this progresses. We bought the breds for $2000 a pop.2B903162-D1AC-4256-8F32-ECE07B08BBA2.jpeg

You didn't happen to buy any bulls from MC Quantock yesterday? I heard Mac say "this ones going to Anahiem Lake"
Two of them. Both blacks.
How far in was the one you heard?
Mac texted to let me know I had gotten a couple but he was celebrating. Will hear numbers by Wednesday.

I wish I caught the price but I was distracted by a fussing baby. I do remember it was a nice thick one. And the blacks were sure calm compared to some of the snarly simangus and chars that came through.
I know what the budget was. 😂 Was wondering how close to the front of the blacks the one I got was.

Latest posts