possible warts

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

i am not sure if this is a wart can someone send a [picture of one? this is appox. 1 inch dia. and protrudes outwards,very bumpy and dry scaling area, please help

Gee whiz, Keith. I don't know what coulda happened with that link. You said your's was smaller, right? Sounds like what you've got is a wart, alright. Maybe somebody else out there has got a better picture for Keith?

Texan":2w155qlb said:
Gee whiz, Keith. I don't know what coulda happened with that link. You said your's was smaller, right? Sounds like what you've got is a wart, alright. Maybe somebody else out there has got a better picture for Keith?
Texan
Don't you know a Wart from a Bloated Drunken Parasite?

la4angus":1avbd801 said:
Texan
Don't you know a Wart from a Bloated Drunken Parasite?

I guess I missed that day in skool, LA. I'm still alookin', though.

Thanks for pulling me out of the fire on this one, Dun. I guess my link got mixed up with one of the other sites that I frequent. Gosh, I feel like such a moron! Like a big doofus! ;-)

Ellie May":3gpohx6s said:
I don't know either it's for smarter, older people, or you have to post over 1,000 messages.
I don't know.
Ellie May

1000 posts is the magic number, and Macon won't get rid of the guru moniker even if you ask him

dun

TO GURU, THANK YOU FOR THE LINK, IT HELPS THAT LOOKS LIKE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE THANKS AGAIN KEITH :)

Latest posts