Popcorn and Cell Phones

Help Support CattleToday:

Gee thanks Dun. Now you've gone and taken away my only good excuse to ditch the cell phones I have to carry. And I thought there was hope. :cry2:

Sometimes after I get off the cellphone from a client call I feel like my brain is mush or fried or popped corn but I do not think it is from the microwaves. I tend to believe Snopes report that Dun posted.

Jalopy":2yrrk2zg said:
Sometimes after I get off the cellphone from a client call I feel like my brain is mush or fried or popped corn but I do not think it is from the microwaves. I tend to believe Snopes report that Dun posted.

I know what you mean. Mine sometimes feels like its been put in a Hobart meat grinder and ground twice with the fine screen. I dislike cell phones since they allow some people too easy of access to me. And how in the world can some people talk so much about absolutely nothing.

Jogeephus":jdbckcsc said:
I dislike cell phones since they allow some people too easy of access to me. And how in the world can some people talk so much about absolutely nothing.
Anyone I would want to talk to is in the directory on my cell phone. When a call comes in if it doesn;t link the number to someone in the directory I just don;t answer. I only have a couple of numbers in it, the wife and the vet.

dun":x8if2hrp said:
Jogeephus":x8if2hrp said:
I dislike cell phones since they allow some people too easy of access to me. And how in the world can some people talk so much about absolutely nothing.
Anyone I would want to talk to is in the directory on my cell phone. When a call comes in if it doesn;t link the number to someone in the directory I just don;t answer. I only have a couple of numbers in it, the wife and the vet.

As "the help", I don't have this option. I can be knee deep in greese and ants and am expected to be Johny on the Spot. I don't mind it if its relevant to my job but I really could care less if Fifi has a stomach ache or your trip to Ireland was cold and rainy cause I doubt you care that I'm laying in an ant bed up to my neck in greese and its hot and nasty and has been through the duration of your vacation - but that's not important. Come to think of it, nor am I. Oh, and now I got greese all over the side of my face from answering the phone to listen to you put those negative vibes in my head. Of course this might explain why I have a drawer dedicated to wounded cell phones which were KIA. :oops: :lol2:

Jogeephus":3h3naz84 said:
Jalopy":3h3naz84 said:

I know what you mean. Mine sometimes feels like its been put in a Hobart meat grinder and ground twice with the fine screen. I dislike cell phones since they allow some people too easy of access to me. And how in the world can some people talk so much about absolutely nothing.

You made the mistake of giving Angie your cell #. We can split a $10 if you answer "yes".

john250":1ktiew7u said:
Jogeephus":1ktiew7u said:
Jalopy":1ktiew7u said:

You made the mistake of giving Angie your cell #. We can split a $10 if you answer "yes".

Yes Sir I did! Most definitely I think. Well. A definite maybe would be more precise but I can't recall for sure. I do however know she knows how to make a mean drink with raisens - this I know for sure. Most definitely yes.

Latest posts