Pondering what goes through some A-Holes minds.....

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":iim8dnun said:
dun":iim8dnun said:
Our vet always has half a dozen drop offs that she will eventually find homes for. This morning on the way back from town I saw that the guy was there doing the cleaning and feeding so stopped by to see the kittens. Turns out they are actaully half grown, all toms. We were standing about 5 feet from the cage they were in and they started rubbing on the door of the cage and purring loud enough we could here them mixed in our conversation. Darndest wild/feral live trapped cats I've ever seen.

And you didn't take them home? Aggie needs more buddies.

In a year or two when the old cat has finally decided they're not territory-encroachers...
My young cat was at the animal shelter with a sign displayed on her cage that she must only ever be in a one-cat household. I listened to the description of her behaviour, decided she sounded normal and took her home to meet my other cat; either they were desperate to get rid of her or they figured I could handle her aggression.
They sometimes wake me at night fighting but no injuries and they'll sit down within three feet of each other these days - she's been here a year. I still reckon she's normal but according to the shelter she jumped on every cat they put in with her and started slicing them to bits.

Latest posts