• Mafia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LBJ

• Jackie O ( Jealous over M. M.)

• Lee Harvey Oswald

• A combination of one or more of the above.

• Total voters
MULDOON":1wm5v6k7 said:
I've seen a couple of Documentaries, And I just can't believe that Oswald did it all alone, Single bullet Theory, ETC.
I think LBJ Did it with the Mafia.

Personally think it was a CIA Operative or someone "unofficially" connected with the Government. JFK was too young, intelligent, and ?? at that point in time. Think he was probably a threat to the functioning of the "establishment" or the "moral minority." Also, don't think the government has released ALL of the information on his assassination...

If, in fact, Oswald was the only single bullet, then he was one heck of a shot and was probably covertly hired by a higher power to do the dirty work. This was not an impulsive act (as in the Brady, etc. shooting) and was probably a well thought out plan by others that used Oswald as a fall guy.

MULDOON":2g51n0ss said:
Then I had to decide what board it should go in...
Probably should have done a poll about that first, Muldoon. :nod:

I vote for Johnson partnering with the big, evil Texas defense contractors. Win-win situation there. Johnson got what he wanted....to be President and also rid the country of the Massachusetts liberal he despised. Contractors got gazillions in profits from escalation of Vietnam by their main man, Lyndon.

Texan":1uaqk0c4 said:
MULDOON":1uaqk0c4 said:
Then I had to decide what board it should go in...
Probably should have done a poll about that first, Muldoon. :nod:

I vote for Johnson partnering with the big, evil Texas defense contractors. Win-win situation there. Johnson got what he wanted....to be President and also rid the country of the Massachusetts liberal he despised. Contractors got gazillions in profits from escalation of Vietnam by their main man, Lyndon.

I have always thought the Mafia took him out, was jacking with Hoffa, also the old man used his ties to get the union votes through the mafia. After JFK was elected he was giving organized crime a fit. Still what puts the icing on the cake for me is Jack Ruby killing Oswald in the police station, had known mafia ties. JMO.

The Lee Harvey Oswald vote was mine.
I think that he was hired by the mafia, and/or LBJ. I agree with Texan that LBJ got what he wanted; to be pres. of the United States.
The important thing is not who did it but that Someone did it. and got rid of the one person that I feel was the biggest threat to the American
way of life than our other enemies combined. John F Kennedy
was the start of the major liberal movement that we are having to try to overcome to this day. So I say who cares who did it.

la4angus":1gjkaaud said:
The Lee Harvey Oswald vote was mine.
I think that he was hired by the mafia, and/or LBJ. I agree with Texan that LBJ got what he wanted; to be pres. of the United States.
The important thing is not who did it but that Someone did it. and got rid of the one person that I feel was the biggest threat to the American
way of life than our other enemies combined. John F Kennedy
was the start of the major liberal movement that we are having to try to overcome to this day. So I say who cares who did it.

I have to agree with you on this one, this is when the democratic party left the working man.

Looks like Muldoon and his choice of Boards for this one may get some of the rowdy element in trouble again. I won't call any names......

la4angus":2e6o8mik said:
way of life than our other enemies combined. So I say who cares who did it.

I agree , he did nothing for this country.

The reason I didn't put it in the Politics board , was because the board says politics concerning the cattle industry.
I was trying so hard to not offend anyone.
When I was a kid , I found out that I shared my birthday with JFK.
I thought that was really cool!! I metioned it to my dad ,and told him how cool I thought JFK was.

He got really upset , started hollering stuff about Bay of Pigs , How some spineless Pri#$%, didn't have the cojones to call in a air strike...

Then he got real quiet, and he said " Son , I'm not going to tell you who your heros should be, but I do hope that learn your history a little bit better"

That was pretty good advice! :cboy: :cboy:

Latest posts