Votes: 5 11.9%

Votes: 7 16.7%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TexasBred":1qol45yn said:
cattlecreek":1qol45yn said:
Well then I want to disqualify myself. When I entered my photo (Amish)I was going off Alisonb March 2nd post announcing the wheels contest. No rules were stated on the page. My world doesn't evolve around this website and was unaware that a photo couldn't be enhanced. My Gosh, some of you on here acted like there were thousands of dollars on the line or that I was suspected of doping and riding in the Tour de France! So chill out crybabies, you will survive this... It's just a little CT photo contest
Suck it up snowflake. Maybe you read the rules, maybe you didn't. Either way you ignored them (much like the Tour de France riders). :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Are you still running that redneck mouth of yours. You attacked my photo when I put it up and you're still running that mouth. I guess that's what insecure people like you do. Get over it buttercup. Maybe one day we can all be as big and bad as you. If you're a good boy, maybe for Christmas, you can get that special lens and filters too. Not need to respond with a redneck statement, I'm done with this thread. :secret:

cattlecreek":19flj7hi said:
TexasBred":19flj7hi said:
cattlecreek":19flj7hi said:
Well then I want to disqualify myself. When I entered my photo (Amish)I was going off Alisonb March 2nd post announcing the wheels contest. No rules were stated on the page. My world doesn't evolve around this website and was unaware that a photo couldn't be enhanced. My Gosh, some of you on here acted like there were thousands of dollars on the line or that I was suspected of doping and riding in the Tour de France! So chill out crybabies, you will survive this... It's just a little CT photo contest
Suck it up snowflake. Maybe you read the rules, maybe you didn't. Either way you ignored them (much like the Tour de France riders). :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Are you still running that redneck mouth of yours. You attacked my photo when I put it up and you're still running that mouth. I guess that's what insecure people like you do. Get over it buttercup. Maybe one day we can all be as big and bad as you. If you're a good boy, maybe for Christmas, you can get that special lens and filters too. Not need to respond with a redneck statement, I'm done with this thread. :secret:
:roll:

cattlecreek":2vz26qi9 said:
TexasBred":2vz26qi9 said:
cattlecreek":2vz26qi9 said:
Wow, such a loser. Only camera I have is on my phone and I seldom use it. I do enjoy viewing pretty pics and yours was very pretty. But it was enhanced. End of story. If you're upset it's your own fault. Some folks do learn to read rules before playing the game. Apparently you think you're above them. And yes I'm proud to be called a redneck snowflake. ;-)

Latest posts