poll the audience

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you think the U.S. should continue our policy in Iraq?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

txshowmom

Reaction score
Here goes. Not really sure how this poll thing works. Do you think the U.S. should continue our policy in Iraq?

45 veiwer and not a single one of you has the guts to cast your vote. Whats up with that?

txshowmom":32eoc08s said:
45 veiwer and not a single one of you has the guts to cast your vote. Whats up with that?
my monitor shows 7 yes and 3 no.
I voted yes.

thanks la4angus, I am an idiot. But I'm sure most of you kew that already. :D :D

8 to 3 now. i was the 6th to vote yes, several hours ago. patience, txshowmom. patience. i would tell you to calm down but it seems as though women don't like that, from past experience. lol.

I voted a resounding YES

It would be interesting for those who voted NO to spell out exactly what our policy should have been, and should be now.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":ctg2pygn said:
I voted a resounding YES

It would be interesting for those who voted NO to spell out exactly what our policy should have been, and should be now.

Craig-TX

It would probably be like when tricky dick got elected. "I have a secret plan for ending the war, elect me and I'll tell you what it is"

dun

dun":39w4vbi0 said:
Craig-TX":39w4vbi0 said:
I voted a resounding YES

Craig-TX

It would probably be like when tricky dick got elected. "I have a secret plan for ending the war, elect me and I'll tell you what it is"

dun

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. Funny how that seems to be precisely what Kerry is doing. Gripe, complain, no original thoughts and avoid the details.

If the Dems had a lick of sense they would pull him off the ticket and put Zell on. But they don't have a lick of sense.

Craig-TX

Craig-TX":227411gp said:
dun":227411gp said:
Craig-TX":227411gp said:
I voted a resounding YES

Craig-TX

dun

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. Funny how that seems to be precisely what Kerry is doing. Gripe, complain, no original thoughts and avoid the details.

If the Dems had a lick of sense they would pull him off the ticket and put Zell on. But they don't have a lick of sense.

Craig-TX

rumors i've heard is that the dems don't want kerry to win. they actually want bush re-elected so there is no demo incumbent in '08 which leaves it open for hillary.............now there's a scary thought!

There is 621 registered participants on this forum and only 26 has cast a vote.
Interesting

Guess I should be luck for those votes the way it looks. :D :D

la4angus":6zcbpd7e said:
There is 621 registered participants on this forum and only 26 has cast a vote.
Interesting

It's the same in elections. Of those that could register to vote, how many do register? Of those registered, how many actaully get out and voye? Pathetically small numbers.

dun

[/quote]

dun[/quote]

As opposed to , "Let me start a war I know nothing about, have no idea how to end, make it drag on for years and years, and maybe I can fool enough people into believing I can end this thing if they give me 4 more yrs?"

or "Screw the Americans' opinions! I love draining their hard earn taxdollars in a oversize sandbox filled with scorpions. I have granted Halliburton, as the only contractor, in January 2003 to reconstruct Iraq in their "image" even if the building gets blown up a second time. All I care is to make more money for me and my blank eyed friend George W. Bush, the greatest King in my life" Pretty scary to think this is on the mind of Cheatin' Cheney.

Well, I've tried exceedingly hard to resist the urge to comment on this and many other topics, but just can't hold back any longer, so I'll just simply say: GP78, you are an IDIOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts