poll the audience

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you think the U.S. should continue our policy in Iraq?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long ago my neighbor town buried a nice young officer. If we don't finish we owe the young ladie and the little girl he left an appology. Finish or die.

Arnold Ziffle":1rbu8bbo said:
Well, I've tried exceedingly hard to resist the urge to comment on this and many other topics, but just can't hold back any longer, so I'll just simply say: GP78, you are an IDIOT!
Arnold, relax will ya? Enjoy life! Turn on "Becker" or listen to Little Texas "Kick A Little" song.

Ok, here goes... I voted no.

I don't pretend to know what is really going on over there... but it clearly looks like we made some miscalculations. We send the most sophisticated fighting force in the world to go and partol citizens. Obviously we were not as prepared for that as we should have been.

Should the policy change, I think yes... do I think the people calling the shots should change? NO... I think the political stuff needs to get over with so our leaders can lead, not campaign.

One thing that sticks in my mind about Bush is... seeing the old man talk to Barbra Walters on the ranch after he didn't get reelcted and say the biggest mistake he made was letting the politics get in the way of him finishing the job....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts