Poll: Should capital punishment be law?

Help Support CattleToday:

I vote yes on capital punishment. I can't understand why someone spends years on death row, though. The sentence should be carried out in a timely manner.

For anyone who's even thinking of coming in with their opinion of, "It's easier said than done.", or "If you kill them, you're no better than they are.", here's a thought: those who were brought up bad, and you think that should be an excuse for their wrong-doing, I say B.S.!! Think of it like this, if more people knew the consequences of their actions were that severe, how many sick bastards would be raising children who would grow up and do these things? You won't have these people if their parents are 'educated' when they see someone pay for their deeds with their own life.

A friend of mine in high school was murdered after a bar fight. He kicked a guy's a$$ out in the parking lot, and an hour later when he left the bar, the guy rammed him into the side of the building with his truck. He died in the arms of another buddy, and the rat bastard that did it got a fine and a few months of house arrest. Makes me sick. Actually, makes me want to move the wife, kids, and cows to a state where packin a gun - and using it - is perfectly legal.

Cold blooded, calculated murder, rape, and child molestation should all be punishable by death. Dead is dead, but I prefer the electric chair, the gas chamber, or the rope instead of lethal injection. I think the more horrific the method the better deterrent it serves.

Latest posts