• 8:

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TexasBred":29koz5pm said:
NMVaquero":29koz5pm said:
3waycross":29koz5pm said:
How exactly did she school him?

Teach him that rearing is not as much fun as he thought. ;)

I want to see a pic of her riding him after she schooled him.

I will have to look and see if we have one.
We don't own this horse, but the owner did put him in training with her.

The only Schooling i see coming out of that picture is that he flips and knocks himself out ot maybe kills himself.

Did he flip?

ALACOWMAN":3hyj92h0 said:
when i first seen the picture.. i had it pegged as cowpollinators wife..
I wish... My wife is starting to turn into good help but with something like that I'm on my own. :lol:

3waycross":2vid9y4x said:
The only Schooling i see coming out of that picture is that he flips and knocks himself out ot maybe kills himself.

Did he flip?

He wasn't giving to pressure and would fight. She dallied off and pulled him down and then drug him all over. He did flip a time or two before she got him under control.
That horse had no business roping.
Obviously.

I have studied number 3 for a long time, and can't figure out what I'm looking at.

ALACOWMAN":fmftqq6v said:
Bigfoot":fmftqq6v said:
I have studied number 3 for a long time, and can't figure out what I'm looking at.
you mean what kind of varmit that is, caught in the dozer track?

I still say it is a rat. look at the bottom of the varmit. it head is facing down you can see whiskers and and teeth.

ALACOWMAN":13hgbvgl said:
that light color, makes me think its a possum....
I'm guessing it's "Fluffy" the pet hamster that went missing, till dad found it.

#3 is a mouse in the dozer track.. guess it thought it was a good place to nest, until it all went wrong... What's that poem? Of Mice and Men?

All good pictures again.. actually, except mine.. I always have to look at what I could possibly enter in the given contest from what I have already put on photobucket.. I have better ones at home... My choice would have been our HD6 dozer upside-down in a creeekbed.... or maybe the main axle breaking off the old NH282 baler.. I know a guy who ran over his chain harrows and flattened all the tires on his tractor.. Yesterday I was mowing around the garden and got a garden hose caught up in the flail mower, and then a tie down strap later... I've got plenty of them.. more than I care to admit

Latest posts