• 8]

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 9)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alisonb

Reaction score
Nine great photographs this time round, thanks for taking the time to enter :clap: . Let's vote for our favorite pic folks :D

We ask you to please not comment on any of the photographs until the poll is finished - thank you.

1)
night_time_1.jpg

2)
night_time_2.jpg

3)
night_time_9.jpg

4)
night_time_3.jpg

5)
night_time_4.jpg

6)
night_time_5.jpg

7)
night_time_6.jpg

8]
night_time_7.jpg

9)
night_time_8.jpg

Nesi...I always acknowledge recieving an entry, don't know what happened but your pic did not come through to me.

alisonb":1qqdaebq said:
The last message I received from you was on Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:09 am.
I wouldn't normally clutter up the thread, but PM's seem to just not be working.

My sent message folder

That's then 2 messages that never came through to me...weird. I could understand it if my Inbox was full but I always make sure there is space because of the contests.
Perhaps we should take this matter up in the Coffee Shop and see if anyone else has experienced this problem.

In future folks if you do not receive an acknowledgement from me after sending your photo in please PM me to make sure i received it ;-)

M-5":ubs8z23a said:
ga.prime":ubs8z23a said:
Looks like the last two messages Nesikep sent were sent to Nesikep.

IIRC this is not the first time there have been issues with His submissions . I too have failed to verify what was sent and didn't follow up , But It was MY FAULT
oh.. weird.. I was replying.. I'll have to pay attention to that in the future.. must be why they didn't go through

you'd kinda think they'd show up in my inbox, but whatever.. nice to at least know what happened

This would have been my submission
IMG_0234s.jpg