Help Support CattleToday:

Pick your favorite milk face!

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 5 20.8%

Votes: 14 58.3%

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bump! I stated the poll would be open through midnight tonight but when I selected 5 days, it showed up as closing at midnight on the 7th. Operator error! Anyway, still have time to vote.

Dear TCRanch, I am not going to congratulate you because the calf in your photo has an underdeveloped premaxillary bone, likely why it gets so much milk on its face.

Dear TCRanch, I am not going to congratulate you because the calf in your photo has an underdeveloped premaxillary bone, likely why it gets so much milk on its face.
What a load of bull $hit, you can't see anything but soft tissue and the calf is reaching and stretching to get on the tit just like you are reaching and stretching your imagination to fit this into your desired profile.

Ken

Well, I thought I had a good milking cow with high quality milk that produced these two half brothers. Now I learn that they have either a genetic problem or else have been poisoned with some chemicals or something. Maybe some orthopedic surgery will be in order for them.

In the meantime, those two are breeding cows and producing more of the same. I guess I will just keep on doing what I am doing. Their 2023 half brother will probably be passing on the defect next year.

600u feb7.jpg
45calf.jpg

What a load of bull $hit, you can't see anything but soft tissue and the calf is reaching and stretching to get on the tit just like you are reaching and stretching your imagination to fit this into your desired profile.

Ken
Haha, ive been away a while but nothing has changed.

Latest posts