Votes: 1 4.5%

Votes: 10 45.5%

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to our coonass!!
I knew that was bbirder as soon as I saw Abbeville. Who else could claim they live in the town known as home of The Blob?

What I want to know is how that trailer got on its side. If it was not due to wind, then there has to be a good story behind it.

What I want to know is how that trailer got on its side. If it was not due to wind, then there has to be a good story behind it.
That was from the 2nd time we took a direct hit from a tornado. Took out a power pole that jetted into the side of the workshop and eventually landed on the other side but with the nose of the trailer in the creek .25 mile away.
1675636888298.jpeg

That would be the power line under the trailer.

1675637555588.jpeg
1675637365561.jpeg

The first one that hit took out 3 outbuildings, a livestock shelter, power pole and blew out the back of the barn, all built in the 1930's.
1675637092648.jpeg

First pic was mine, this was the same day and was a little mini-tornado that took that half culvert, picked it up and threw it.. and the wind came out of nowhere, 1 minute it was windstill but you could hear it in the mountain, and suddenly it was 100mph.. Happened twice the same day.
Steer is confused as why his feed bunk isn't in its spot
20200104_100234.jpg

First pic was mine, this was the same day and was a little mini-tornado that took that half culvert, picked it up and threw it.. and the wind came out of nowhere, 1 minute it was windstill but you could hear it in the mountain, and suddenly it was 100mph.. Happened twice the same day.
Steer is confused as why his feed bunk isn't in its spot
View attachment 25908
Sometimes pictures just need that bit of explanation.

Ken

Latest posts