Poll Is History Repeating

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":334rv5dh said:
So what you're really saying is rather than fighting to restore your freedom, you would rather run.
Cal

I don't think that's what he's saying. Perhaps he's saying if it hits the fan, he doesn't want to be the one facing the arms "they" have. I think he's saying he'd like to live. Saying you'll stand up and doing it is often two different things. It seems we've been fighting to improve things for decades. How has that fight progressed? Nada.

It's far easier to keep than to get back after you loose it. Follow the money. Do you really think they'll every let us have our country back? It's been so profitable it ain't gonna end.

gimpyrancher":2297pqzy said:
Calman":2297pqzy said:
So what you're really saying is rather than fighting to restore your freedom, you would rather run.
Cal

I don't think that's what he's saying. Perhaps he's saying if it hits the fan, he doesn't want to be the one facing the arms "they" have. I think he's saying he'd like to live. Saying you'll stand up and doing it is often two different things. It seems we've been fighting to improve things for decades. How has that fight progressed? Nada.

It's far easier to keep than to get back after you loose it. Follow the money. Do you really think they'll every let us have our country back? It's been so profitable it ain't gonna end.

Pretty certain the guy your quoting already has done more standing up than most of your "non-mathers" have put together.

You should be more specific with, they, them, we, us and our, it is hard enough to try to understand.