Poll how many computers do you have in you home?

Help Support CattleToday:

How many Internet accessible devices in your home?

Votes: 15 25.4%

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 12 20.3%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 9 15.3%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 3 5.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 11 I'm or insane or a hoarder.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
7?!?
Because of this post I just stopped to think about it.
I've gone from thinking, "this is a ridiculously expensive way to play solitaire", with my first computer to having 7 at hand.
I mainly just use my desktop but it's amazing how as Alan said "i use to get up to change the channel",
and now I have this kind of technology laying around the house and portable too.

I just got DSL at home two weeks ago......
was using an air card that would work for two or three minutes at a pop before that and the signal would come and go and it would finally drop out.

4 phones 2 laptops, an xbox, and 2 other devices that are all internet capable. Of all of those, only 5 actually do connect to the internet

No computers at home but one in my mobile office. The RAM truck mount is awesome. very adjustable and uses your existing seat bracket bolts. no drilling. If you get one make sure you get the RAM brand, they are expensive but the best ones out there.
0181.JPG

bigbull338":1aum1yox said:
Workinonit Farm":1aum1yox said:
I guess you could say we're boring and no fun at all.

Katherine
then youd faint if you seen my internet an dish bill lolol.

I've had people tell me that with regards to their electric bill. I get all bent out of shape if it goes above $75.00. :lol:

Katherine

ok guys lets not get started on the tvs lolol.right now we have 5 tvs.2 are 50in hi def flatscreens.

I have 9 in the house. 3 are smart phones with net access, 4 laptops, 1 desk top and I have a Kindle Fire. I have a wireless router so most everything in the house is internet accessed. My son's XBox, PS2 and PS3 etc. are all on-line as well but I didn't count those.

Latest posts