HAND4.jpg

5)
HAND5.jpg

6)
HAND6.jpg

7)
HAND7.jpg

greybeard":19sk17u7 said:
Dunno which I'll vote for yet but it will be one without a baby or pet in it..
Don't see why not...to me it depicts love, caring, gentleness, kindness and all those nice positive things we can do with our hands. JMO :D

Leonardo da Vinci was good with his hands. Legend has it he could be writing a book with one hand while simultaneously painting a portrait of Mona Lisa with the other.

alisonb":oe335cyi said:
greybeard":oe335cyi said:
Don't see why not...to me it depicts love, caring, gentleness, kindness and all those nice positive things we can do with our hands. JMO :D
Conversely, hideous emotional manipulation! And look, it's worked!

Putangitangi":274fuy80 said:
alisonb":274fuy80 said:
greybeard":274fuy80 said:
Conversely, hideous emotional manipulation! And look, it's worked!

I agree on the flag, baby,dog deal... but in this case #3 is a good picture, IMO. It should not be docked for having a baby any more than one should win for being a flag. A good picture is a good picture.

I created quite a stir in a coffee line up today and the #4 pic brought it to mind here.

The lady who served me asked if I wanted to double cup it, or if I wanted one of those cardboard wraps because the coffee was hot and it might hurt my hand.

I responded with these words:

"No thanks, I do not have weak, limp wristed, snowflake hands. I am a working man and I can handle a warm cup of coffee."

Guy behind me - mid 20's and pierced to the nines with a load of facial tattoos - tapped me on the shoulder and told me he found what I said offensive.

I told him I was offended that he was offended and he could eff (I did not say the full word - I said "eff") off if he did not like my words.

All the construction guys behind him guffawed loudly and agreed with me.

The kid slunk off to another line.

So now I guess I am a bad guy - yet again.

I like 3,4 and 6 - tough choice because they are all easy to relate to. I went with 4 and would give the other two a definite honorable mention.

Best to all.

Latest posts