3waycross 7:
image001-22.jpg

Named'em Tamed'em 8:
20140901_150549_18_zps0abb864c.jpg

Nesikep 9:
Img_0383_sm_zps9758bfc39_zps6e12664c.jpg

denvermartinfarms 10:
2B3D2B06-4119-4CC7-9807-063B7C16DB6A_zpsdop6mlna10_zps7cc36e6e.png

I rotated #7 on PB , don't know why it flipped when I saved it to my computer and then uploaded. Sorry ! Hopefully I can get it straightened out soon! :oops:

Nice group everyone! :tiphat:

This is awful, don't know if I should vote for the most productive looking pair or the best pic :eek: ...spose it is a photo contest after all. What are you all voting for?

alisonb":1erug5n9 said:
This is awful, don't know if I should vote for the most productive looking pair or the best pic :eek: ...spose it is a photo contest after all. What are you all voting for?
The one that made me smile.

Well, it looks like a good race! Nice pictures everyone, it was hard to choose, but I think #4 really shows the topic well. Of course I wouldn't mind having #2 in my pasture either

FlyingLSimmentals":3uvbwfk5 said:
I don't know the age of #2 but he looks to me he might need to be weaned.

Yes he does. He's got that poor cow sucked down to nuthin but skin and bones :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3waycross":12pg14uz said:
FlyingLSimmentals":12pg14uz said:
I don't know the age of #2 but he looks to me he might need to be weaned.

Yes he does. He's got that poor cow sucked down to nuthin but skin and bones :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I was thinking that bout #4 too. :lol2:

Alison, I do not know how to decide. Pic that makes me smile, best picture from a photography stand point or best pair. :help:

Inquiring minds want to know...when the voting is over, whoever submitted #5 can tell us if calf #9 got back thru the fence by itself.........

Really good entries this time!

alisonb":1ir1egvi said:

It is a photo contest and thats the way I voted.

MO_cows":2s6q0m9y said:
Inquiring minds want to know...when the voting is over, whoever submitted #5 can tell us if calf #9 got back thru the fence by itself.........

Doesn't look my pair are blazing any trails here, so I'll just tell ya. :lol: They were in two different paddocks and yes, the gate was open about fifty yards to the right.

slick4591":vyda808i said:
MO_cows":vyda808i said:

Doesn't look my pair are blazing any trails here, so I'll just tell ya. :lol: They were in two different paddocks and yes, the gate was open about fifty yards to the right.

Do you tag all of your calves that low on the ear or was it mistake.

Latest posts