• 16:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 17:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hillsdown":3m8nlx8u said:
alisonb":3m8nlx8u said:
HD - there is a gremlin at work :shock: , how the hang did your and my reply appear as one. It's the first time I've seen that happen. Maybe we sent our messages off at exactly the same time :???:

No I screwed up ,,,again. :dunce:
HD, did this same thing happen to us a few months ago ???

Nesikep":1vkwf5oz said:
I voted for the one in the lead too... (not deliberately), it was just the one that looked the coldest

I didn't make the deadline for the voting, but this is what I would have submitted, it was me 3 weeks ago, -26C and I was helping a neighbour clear out his water ditch and get his house water back up and running

IMG_5852.jpg

Great pics everyone though!

You DO look cold, bud!

it wasn't bad as long as I was working, but by the time we got the ditch running, my pantlegs were SOLID ice, about 1/2" thick, so were my shoelaces. I ended up using the heat gun to thaw the shoelaces so I didn't have to wait for them, meaning the gallon of water on my legs would run down into my boots before I got them off. Cows were a bit more hungry for a while, upped their hay from 7 bales to 10 for the coldest spell, and gave them higher alfalfa hay too... had to keep their stoves going. They didn't even look for shelter, and for that I give credit to the shorthorns, they know how to grow fur

I've already been called Jesus, Mohammed, Achmed, etc :p
I used to have long hair, a little past my shoulders

Speaking of, it's time for a haircut again

hillsdown":2u2jj76h said:
No I screwed up ,,,again. :dunce:
At least the poll stats were not deleted :lol:
Isomade":2u2jj76h said:
I must admit the Flip-flops and sox was brilliant. If 8 hadn't been so good it would have gotten my vote.
It is a good one, must be some Georgia sense of humour :D
Nesikep":2u2jj76h said:
my pantlegs were SOLID ice, about 1/2" thick, so were my shoelaces. I ended up using the heat gun to thaw the shoelaces so I didn't have to wait for them, meaning the gallon of water on my legs would run down into my boots before I got them off.
Now that sounds like it could have been a winner - adding the human factor experiencing cold is easier for us to relate to.

Latest posts