Political joke for the Canuck people here

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Dion, Harper and Layton are flying on the Executive Airbus to a gathering in British Columbia when Dion turns to Harper and says, chuckling,

'You know, I could throw a $1000 bill out the window right now and make someone very happy.'

Harper shrugs and replies, 'Well, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make ten people happy.'

Not to be outdone, Layton says, 'Well I could throw a hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people happy.'

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, 'Such arrogant asses back there. I could throw all three of them out the window and make 32 million people happy.'

Yep... so true!, the problem is they'd just get replaced, and unlike a cattle herd, it won't be an improvement

I don't know any of these folks but it seems it must be a universal truth that politicians suck. I'm glad we are not the only country that has brain dead half-wits that need to be tied to a tree and whipped then tarred and feathered and lit afire and sent packing in office.

Red Bull Breeder":gvi2j466 said:
If you throwed enough of them out the window it would have to help.

I don't think it's possible to throw enough of them out. There are thousands upon thousands of them waiting to get on those same tits.

You don't have to be a Canuck to appreciate the wisdom of the joke. It's a universal problem and it's everywhere. Something has got to give.

A storm is brewing

yep, it's true that politicians everywhere are all leaches, and you get rid of one just to get another.

People always tell me if I didn't go and vote, I have no right to complain.. well, I went and voted, so I'm complaining now, especially since I picked the lesser of the evils and that didn't help, my biggest complaint is that there's never anyone I WANT to vote for, I always vote to prevent someone worse from getting in

harper needs to go though.. he said he wouldn't call an election until next year, and we ended up going to the polls in november... Grr

I voted NDP... I'm not saying I'd want them as a majority, but they're usually decent to blue collar people and make a decent opposition.. I just feel we're going to be trapped in an endless cycle of minority governments, which is costing us a lot of money by going to the polls too often, as well making people not bother with voting, which is a shame, but after the Clinton/Obama primaries, the endless US election hubbub, our own elections, plus municipal elections all in a 1 month period... pardon me, but I need a LONG BREAK from the words campaign, election, vote, and etc... i've just completely reached a saturation point, and i think that's the problem with most people

Nesikep":2rae2fpe said:
the endless US election hubbub, our own elections, plus municipal elections all in a 1 month period... pardon me, but I need a LONG BREAK from the words campaign, election, vote, and etc... i've just completely reached a saturation point, and i think that's the problem with most people

Well said! I'm so sick of hearing the press talk about what they just "revealled" about Obama or some other politician. Do these news people not have something better to talk about!? Isn't there a war going on or something. How bout reporting where some of these wallstreet gangbangers live or something useful. I hate to say it but I'm beginning to miss Anna Nicole Smith.

Jogeephus":3qsxnz4i said:
Nesikep":3qsxnz4i said:
the endless US election hubbub, our own elections, plus municipal elections all in a 1 month period... pardon me, but I need a LONG BREAK from the words campaign, election, vote, and etc... i've just completely reached a saturation point, and i think that's the problem with most people

Well said! I'm so sick of hearing the press talk about what they just "revealled" about Obama or some other politician. Do these news people not have something better to talk about!? Isn't there a war going on or something. How bout reporting where some of these wallstreet gangbangers live or something useful. I hate to say it but I'm beginning to miss Anna Nicole Smith.

The 2012 election has already started. The leeches are already getting in position for the run. You won't hear much about it in 2009, but it's going on. In 2010, they will start poking their heads out of their holes with the finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

I'm just really curious as to how long the American people (or people of any other nation) are going to put up with this same bunch of theives.

Latest posts