Political dilemma

Help Support CattleToday:

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE

Reaction score
WHY THE GOP CAN'T BE TRUSTED

By: Devvy

July 3, 2004

NewsWithViews.com

As we draw closer to the November elections, Republicans who are terrified of John Kerry becoming the next President have escalated their vitriolic attacks against decent Americans who are also gravely concerned about America's future. Stand up Americans are being labeled unpatriotic, stupid or selfish for even thinking about voting outside the Democratic-Republican Party. I use the term Democratic-Republican Party because there's not a dime's worth of difference between the two parties. Anyone who thinks otherwise chooses to willfully remain in a state of denial.

These vicious attacks are aimed at Americans who are going to vote a "third party." A large number of states have far more than three registered political parties, so use of the term "third party" is inaccurate - throw it away! Why does there have to be this type of label for any party other than the Democratic-Republican Party? I'll tell you why: because repetition of the term 'third party' makes people think that any party other than the Democrat or Republican Party isn't a real political party, but rather some fringe organization. It's all a mind game.

I left the Republican party in 1996 for good and have been no party affiliation ever since. Having run on the Republican ticket for Congress, I got a first hand look into the machine and it sickened me. The central committee honchos weren't the least bit interested in the law, the Constitution or what was right, only "win at all costs." A pernicious course that is hastening the death of this Republic. As the years have passed with a Republican controlled Congress (1995-2004), I have watched them take America closer and closer to a totalitarian government.

This is what the Republican party represents:

Taxation to feed the central bank. The GOP stands for gutless representation by their steadfast refusal to take the necessary steps to abolish the privately owned Federal Reserve and stop plundering the fruits of our labor via the progressive, communist income tax. As long as this party continues to promote the economic destruction of this nation, I will not support any of them with a vote of confidence.

Indianapolis Baptist Temple: The Justice Department filed suit in Federal District Court on April 13, 1999 in Indianapolis for $3.6 million in unpaid and uncollected 941 employment taxes they claimed this church was liable for from 1987-'93. While I am not a Baptist, this unprecedented storming of a church in these united States of America, seizing their assets and throwing these folks out in the street was so egregious, it cried out for every American to stand up against such tyranny.

The masses and 501(c)(3) tax exempt churches shamefully remained silent. The government's controlled media apparatus representing 'freedom of the press' displayed their usual stupidity by ignoring this horrendous injustice.

I state unequivocally that what this gangster government did to that church was beyond anything resembling legal. While this monstrosity was initiated under a thug by the name of Janet Reno, the final abomination of seizing this church was completed under the Bush Administration. On February 13, 2001, federal marshals seized the church; 85 federal marshals backed up by 70 Indianapolis police. Pastor Dixon and a few of his associates went to DC to try to find someone to listen to them. With the exception of Ron Paul, the rest of the Republicans sat on their hands while George Bush, Jr., already sworn into office, did nothing to stop John Ashcroft's henchmen from storming a church.

The Patriot Act and Homeland Security. The text of the Patriot Act was not given to members of Congress until it was time to vote. What did the so-called leadership of the Republican controlled Congress do when presented with such an immoral decision - voting on legislation they haven't read? They caved, voted and the backlash as been unprecedented. While we must take terrorism seriously, the Patriot Act and the creation of this massive farce called the Department of Homeland Security, would never have happened if the Republican controlled Congress really believed in a true Constitutional Republic. Instead, the Republicans have been hell bent on the continued destruction of our God given rights and no amount of glossing over can change these facts.

And finally, the one incident that should have caused tens of millions of Republicans to walk away from that party: The deliberate sabotaging of impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton. How quickly people forget certain events - especially if it means recognizing they've been had by their own party leadership. Bill Clinton is guilty of treason. This habitual, lying narcissist sold our national defense secrets to the Communist Chinese.

President Bush continues to play nice with the butcher of Beijing and the GOP controlled Congress fall all over themselves to give 'Most Favored Nation" (MFN) status to the Communist Chinese. Fact: China is a communist country run by a brutal dictatorship that hates you and your children. On November 13, 2001, the News Telegraph, UK carried a story that should have outraged every member of Congress, including Bush:

Beijing Produces Videos Glorifying Terrorist Attacks (9-11) on 'Arrogant' US

"The Chinese state propaganda machine is cashing in on the terror attacks in New York and Washington, producing books, films and video games glorifying the strikes as a humbling blow against an arrogant nation.

"Communist Party officials say President Jaing Zemin has obsessively watched and re-watched pictures of the aircraft crashing into the World Trade Center. In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, workers at Beijing Television worked around-the-clock to produce a documentary they called Attack America.

"As rescue workers pick through the rubble of the twin towers, the commentator proclaims that the city had reaped the consequences of decades of American bullying of weaker nations stating: "This is the America the whole world has wanted to see. Blood debts have been repaid in blood. America has bombed other countries and used its hegemony to deny the natural rights of others without paying the price. Who until now has dared to avenge the hurts inflicted by unaccountable Americans."

This video was a hot seller in China - a video glorifying the attack on our country September 11, 2001. This is what the Chinese government and the billion or so communist people really think about America. Chew on that the next time you want to buy some cheap shirt or tennis shoes Made in China.

Not only was there no public outrage by Bush or the GOP, but Bush was in China less than one month earlier smoozing up to Jiang Zemin. The same dictator who allowed one of their F-8 fighter jets to collide with one of our U.S. Navy EP-3E Aries II surveillance planes on April 1, 2001. Twenty four Americans, after a miraculous emergency landing, were then held as prisoners. Eleven days later and after thoroughly stripping down this $80 million dollar airplane and breaking our sensitive defense code, the commies released our freedom fighters and sent us back a heap of airplane parts. Those Chinese F-8 fighters have been carrying air-to-air missiles sold to China by Israel.

During those 11 days our military personnel were being held, Americans were wringing their hands in worry. The yellow ribbons went up on trees. Rightfully so, Americans were steaming big time and the families of those 24 crew members were fearful for the well being of their children, husbands and daughters. Then, from the White House, a gag factor of ten: Bush issued an apology to the widow of the pilot who brought down our plane!

If that's not enough, try this on for size: China Seeks U.S. Military Aid by Charles R. Smith, Newsmax.com, Oct. 3, 2001: June 2001 meetings with Chinese Air Force in wake of EP-3 downing: "Newly released documents show that U.S. Air Force officials met with Chinese military officers in June 2001 to discuss U.S. possible military aid for China.

According to documents, the meetings took place inside China despite the "policy issues surrounding the (at that time unresolved) EP-3 situation."

This Communist regime brings down one of our planes, holds our servicemen and women hostage, strips that plane of sensitive defense equipment and then has the gall to ask you and me for military aid? " Despite all of this, the GOP controlled Congress continues to sleep with the enemy for "free trade" and our trade deficit with Communist China continues to skyrocket to unparalleled highs.

Returning to the fake impeachment proceedings against Bill Clinton: This serious process was sabotaged by Republican Congressman Henry Hyde and his cronies. I had the good fortune to see David Schippers, author of Sell Out: The Inside Story of President Clinton's Impeachment, speak at the Judicial Watch 'Ethics in Government' event in Washington, DC in October 2000. Schippers is a Democrat who got a first hand lesson about just how dirty and corrupt the political system in this country has become; his book is very compelling.

The foolish Republicans went after Bill Clinton for lying over a sexcapade when they knew the Cox Report was percolating in the background. Bill Clinton should have been impeached and then tried for treason. Treason defined as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Clinton was a one man wrecking crew relating to our national security, not only putting our population at risk here at home, but to U.S. soldiers deployed world wide. Now, I'm supposed to reward such duplicity by voting for the same cowardly people who refused to impeach a traitor? Every vote for incumbents in Congress this November gives these scoundrels the perception that you support their actions.

Conservatives are terrified that if they don't vote for Bush, John Kerry will be installed in the White House. It most certainly is a valid concern because John Kerry is just another elitist puppet who promotes communist ideology disguised as "liberalism." Americans do have a choice. But, do enough Americans have the guts to actually stick to their convictions and make hard choices or will they continue to hold their nose and take the path of least resistance?

To continue going down the same road because you're afraid of 'the day after' our pretend elections will never stop the deliberate destruction of this Republic. Fear is an effective tool and it is the one emotion that continues to keep the American people from "taking back America" once and for all.

Coming soon: One time protest vote won't change the status quo

© 2004 Devvy Kidd - All Rights Reserved

I'm Not calling any one a liar , But doesnt' it seem like there is more then meets the eye here??
What kind of church would have 941 employees?? 3.6 million is a lot of money!!
Did you go to this church??I didn't gom to the church, And it may be all true,, but I think that there may be more to the story, then we are seeing!!!

Indianapolis Baptist Temple: The Justice Department filed suit in Federal District Court on April 13, 1999 in Indianapolis for $3.6 million in unpaid and uncollected 941 employment taxes they claimed this church was liable for from 1987-'93. While I am not a Baptist, this unprecedented storming of a church in these united States of America, seizing their assets and throwing these folks out in the street was so egregious, it cried out for every American to stand up against such tyranny.

I do agree with the views expressed over Bill Clinton, I remember wondering why??
Why were we worrying about "Monica" ,when we had him for the Treason with the Chinese??

I do know that I would rather have four more years with Bush , then the alternative.

Now concerning third parties!!!!!!!!!!!!\
I think that 3rd parties are as useful as teats on a boar hog!!
Yes!!! You are throwing away your vote!!
A third party Presidential Canidate is never going to win!! And IF for some reason it happened. That person would be facing a Congress & Senate, He Would be a lame duck before he started!!

I think that the problem is Congress , And the Senate!! These people have a lisense to steal , and they are doing it.

If it is true, that they can vote there own raises, and that they get their salries for the rest of there lives!! WHY!!!!!!!Why hasn't this been addressed???????????Is it true that they don't have to worry about social security because it doesn't apply to them???

I would like to see a comparison (Inflation included) Between the taxes that we were paying when we revolted from England ( Boston Tea Party)
and what we are paying now!!

Have You ever thought about how much we pay in taxes?????????????
SALES TAX
GASOLINE TAX
TAX IF YOU OWN PROPERTY
SCHOOL TAX
COUNTY TAX
TOAD TAX
WHAT ABOUT VEHICLE REGISTRATION???
HOW ABOUT INSPECTION STICKERS??
HOW ABOUT SPEEDING TICKETS???
NO SEATBELTS?????
WHO SAYS CRIME DOESN'T PAY????
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERY ONE DECIDED TO OBEY THE LAW!!!!!!!!!
GO THE SPEED LIMIT, WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT. HOW MANY LAWERS DO YA THINK THAT WE COULD STARVE??? NONE!!!!! CUZ THEY WOULD COME UP WITH MORE LAWS TO GENERATE REVENUE!!!
THAT IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT ( REVENUE)
AND DON'T ASK ME HOW TO FIX IT , BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW.
MAYBE IF WE TOLD THE POLITICIANS THAT IF THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FIXING OUR COUNTRY , THEY SHOULD WORK FOR MINIMUM WAGE!!!
PUT THEM ON OUR LEVEL , WHERE THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOW THEY WILL MAKE ENDS MEET ON TEIR SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS.

Stop!! Man, I'm getting to mad , and I'm starting to blither!!
What I wanted to say was ... The churh deal (Indianapolis Baptist Temple ) Smells funny!!I don't think the republicans intended to just Impeach Clinton on the Perjury, I think that he shocked every one so much by refusing to resign, that they (Republicans) didn't know what to do.I think that the liberal press had so many stories about how the polls were showing that every one loved Clinton, and our economy was so great that it was all because of Clinton that every thing was great!!
Shoot,, Gas was under a doller!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw hell!!! Go ahead and vote for whoever you want, If your still reading this you have more of a attention span then the average liberal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MULDOON":1k8emjim said:
Thank You Ann , Do you think that over 3 million dollars is a lot of money for a church to make in 6 years??That is what i'm trying to say , sounds funny to me.

Muldoon, I think you're just jealous 'cause you don't have a church or an Indian tribe and you've got to pay your taxes and their's too! Quit being so darn stingy. You act like.........like............like........a mean old conservative Republican. There. I said it!

MULDOON":71fprmt2 said:
GUILTY!! :lol: :cboy: :cboy:

Muldoon, I too am "guilty". The point I was trying to make is that neither party can be trusted, and that for several years we have been reduced to voting for the lesser of the two evils. You were right on one point, "there may be more than meets the eye". This is certainly true when it comes to politics in this country. The "new world order" is coming,and is being brought to us by both parties. Why do you think Bush failed to countermand any of bill clintons executive orders? The peron I would like to see elected is Alan Keyes by the way,he appears to be more truly conservative than any of the other ones.

Latest posts